Wasps Press Release regarding Pitch and Signing (2 Viewers)

Raggs

Out of interest is it true that wasps at one point defaulted on the rental payments at Wycombe? I genuinely do not know but a colleague of mine suggested this was the case.

We were less than an hour away from bankruptcy, director of rugby hadn't been paid for 3 months and had purchased tape and rented the team coach out of his own pocket. I don't know if we ever defaulted on anything, but it was about to go down the drain. The final "Pay by this time on this day or you're done" bill was paid 1 minute before the deadline. I doubt we defaulted on the rent though.

oldfiver

I didn't know they weren't full time. Learn something new everyday.

Some of them that have turned out in recent weeks ( because of injuries ) are on pay to play only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grendel

Also follow the Coventry Blaze who are a franchise.
as I recall the Basketball are also a franchise.

So if in 4 years time the wasps consortium had a better rent offer from another football club u guess you'd support them as well.

skybluetony176

So if in 4 years time the wasps consortium had a better rent offer from another football club u guess you'd support them as well.

Whats your thinking here? SISU finaly succeed in obliterating the club from existance promoting Sphinx or Coventry United to the Cities No.1 team so they need a move to the Ricoh. Never thought of that as a possibility before you mentioned it but I can see your point.

letsallsingtogether

Whats your thinking here? SISU finaly succeed in obliterating the club from existance promoting Sphinx or Coventry United to the Cities No.1 team so they need a move to the Ricoh. Never thought of that as a possibility before you mentioned it but I can see your point.
He's talking shit as usual we don't need all these senarios. We don't know enough about our current situation without throwing more shit in front
Of what our owners have fucked up
Anything to deviate from our current situation? Wonder why??

Sisu out fucking bloody sucking scum...
PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread