Wasps likely to beat Aviva Premiership attendance record (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Some people want them to fail for the way they have shit on their fans and our local, you know the one that is from Coventry, rugby club. It doesnt sit well with me and many others.

Lets hope that some other Sports franchise doesnt move another team here, say Manchester City set up a B team and fancy playing their second team full of star players at a ground with Sky Blue seats, as half the people in the City and on here would cream themselves silly to get a ticket and watch the new sports team.

This is the point, most fans cannot pay for both Rugby and football so they have to choose. Going to Wasps means that they wont be attending football so it does matter how many people go through this turnstile in my opinion as it is a detriment to our club. Its not about getting the ground back etc as that ship has sailed.

Just cannot get my head around how people have just changed sport all of a sudden embraced a new club and will probably switch allegiances (but still bleat on here about how shit CCFC are). A few of the lads are going on a Christmas pissup and going to watch Wasps, I was clear I would not attend.

italiahorse

Covstu;827586 Just cannot get my head around how people have just changed sport all of a sudden embraced a new club and will probably switch allegiances (but still bleat on here about how shit CCFC are). A few of the lads are going on a Christmas pissup and going to watch Wasps said:
I bet that showed 'em.

dongonzalos

This is the point, most fans cannot pay for both Rugby and football so they have to choose. Going to Wasps means that they wont be attending football so it does matter how many people go through this turnstile in my opinion as it is a detriment to our club. Its not about getting the ground back etc as that ship has sailed.

Just cannot get my head around how people have just changed sport all of a sudden embraced a new club and will probably switch allegiances (but still bleat on here about how shit CCFC are). A few of the lads are going on a Christmas pissup and going to watch Wasps, I was clear I would not attend.

Looks like the football club are going to have to start doing proper marketing and competing if that is the case. They were losing fans hand over foot prior to this though.
So they have bigger problems winning over fans than losing them to wasps IMO

mattylad

Now up to 27,000 with 3,500 free and expected to beat the crowd that welcomed CCFC back to the Ricoh!!

Grendel

Now up to 27,000 with 3,500 free and expected to beat the crowd that welcomed CCFC back to the Ricoh!!

I know you have properly had a multiple orgasm at this but there have been considerably more than 3,500 given for free - why are you lying?

Grendel

You dont get a free ticket for the next game if you buy for this one. I didn't.

It's an offer being made. They've had your trousers down by the sound of it.

wingy

Was It related to a group purchase or some other ??

On a serious point have many of your colleagues expressed views or taken up the offers through the workplace ?

Grendel

Was It related to a group purchase or some other ??

On a serious point have many of your colleagues expressed views or taken up the offers through the workplace ?

It's an offer I have received via something I am involved in outside work.

I genuinely do not know one person going but it's probably not an accurate reflection of the place as a whole. There was one person who fancied it but his wife has banned him from going.

Most people assumed CCFC owned the Ricoh so couldn't really get their heads round it.

chiefdave

The 3,500 figure being thrown around is just the ones that have gone to kids. There's loads more freebies floating around not to mention all the companies who have any association with the Ricoh or Wasps have been given discount codes to distribute to all their staff.

mattylad

I know you have properly had a multiple orgasm at this but there have been considerably more than 3,500 given for free - why are you lying?
yeah thats right by expressing stated fact with no emotional attachment either way I am what a wasps rent boy? What a total waste of your dads sperm you were he would have done better leaving you in a tissue and sticking you straight in the bin

mattylad

The 3,500 figure being thrown around is just the ones that have gone to kids. There's loads more freebies floating around not to mention all the companies who have any association with the Ricoh or Wasps have been given discount codes to distribute to all their staff.
not disputing people are getting discounts just not personally read about more than the 3500 free....can you point me to an article?

Grendel

yeah thats right by expressing stated fact with no emotional attachment either way I am what a wasps rent boy? What a total waste of your dads sperm you were he would have done better leaving you in a tissue and sticking you straight in the bin

What is sadder is someone who is breaking the world record for spontaneous orgasms every time the word wasps is mentioned.

Your delight is as palpable as it is disgusting.

Grendel

lots of posts Nick I just do not see the article's to back them up..happy to be wrong if the CT articles I am reading are wrong

The CT article doesn't say only 3,500 have been given away does it?

mattylad

What is sadder is someone who is breaking the world record for spontaneous orgasms every time the word wasps is mentioned.

Your delight is as palpable as it is disgusting.
what delight u muppet, show me one post where I say I'm happy. ..you however are a pathetic passive aggressive internet slug and a waste of gods good oxygen

Nick

Administrator
what delight u muppet, show me one post where I say I'm happy. ..you however are a pathetic passive aggressive internet slug and a waste of gods good oxygen
To be fair slug is a great insult, nearly as bad as when I saw two people nearly have a fight and in the lead up one act all hard and call the other a clown.

mattylad

To be fair slug is a great insult, nearly as bad as when I saw two people nearly have a fight and in the lead up one act all hard and call the other a clown.
Showing ur colours hey Nick, ok for him to make insults and lies up but not for me to defend myself....take a bow

wingy

We'll my Initial prediction for this appears about right
Felt from the start 20-25K would be about it
If they sell a couple of K more and they've given around 5-7K away

Nick

Administrator
Showing ur colours hey Nick, ok for him to make insults and lies up but not for me to defend myself....take a bow
Ay? I was joking about your choice of insult, both as bad as each other in this thread. What colours are they then?

Are you reading something else?

Grendel

When one uses an exclamation mark it shows delight. To announce the fact that the wasps crowd may exceed the return for CCFC you used two .

That's not impartial that's supporting the argument you propose .

If we were another club such as Sunderland or Leeds and this has happened to us I do not think you would be bragging it so much.

mattylad

When one uses an exclamation mark it shows delight. To announce the fact that the wasps crowd may exceed the return for CCFC you used two .

That's not impartial that's supporting the argument you propose .

If we were another club such as Sunderland or Leeds and this has happened to us I do not think you would be bragging it so much.
that was expressing my total shock......what a waste of space you are....not to mention a really poor interpreter of written speech

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread