Wasps likely to beat Aviva Premiership attendance record (1 Viewer)

albatross

Bunch of bandwagoners, probably first time they've been to the Ricoh since the Gillingham match, won't last. If we win tonight they will all be at the JPT area final as well.

CCFC could do with a few Bandwagoners

stupot07

Wasps likely to beat attendance record

CCFC could do with a few Bandwagoners

Don't worry, they'll be there If we beat Bristol tonight and have a sniff at Wembley....well only if it's a fiver...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

skybluepm2

Probably because they've given so many FREE ones away!

You weren't complaining when your bum boy Timmy was practically begging the locals on the streets of Northampton to watch the City for free at Shitfields. Smacks of hypocrisy from you yet again Chambers!

skybluepm2

Don't worry, they'll be there If we beat Bristol tonight and have a sniff at Wembley....well only if it's a fiver...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Yep and SP will be a God no doubt. Never mind, I have my Wycombe Ticket stub and season ticket to guarantee my seat thankfully. They used to be called 'once a season-ers'..I doubt it's even that anymore!

Nick

Administrator
Lots of people want Wasps to fail so the Ricoh becomes available again.
The problem is Sisu begin the process of getting the freehold again at the expense of the club.
... and it goes on and on and on ...........and on :sleep:

So you just added on the bit about people wanting SISU to get the freehold when it really means people deep down want CCFC to own it in some way rather than a random rugby team? It makes it so much easier just saying it normally.

Brighton Sky Blue

The problem is Sisu begin the process of getting the freehold again at the expense of the club.

Strangers, walking down the boulevard...

duffer

... people seem to be hoping that Wasps fail so Sisu can continue their attempt to get the stadium freehold.
We can continue with years on the downward spiral or start to ride on the back of a successful Ricoh.

What do you think Sisu ?

And how exactly do SISU 'ride' on the back of a successful Ricoh? As it stands the club will gain precisely nothing from how well Wasps do - all of the money goes to them.

As for Wasps being nomads, that's absolute rubbish used to justify supporting a franchise. Far better for those propounding this to man up and just admit that they don't give a toss about the fans left behind, than to spout this line.

Moff

well 3500 were given away free to schools and junior rugby clubs and then there are the exisiting season ticket holders which I think is about 1500-2000 so on that basis and lets give it a bit of breathing room over 15,000 have been purchased as one off tickets for that game.

Dont forget that kids go free with a paying adult, so this would drop the figure a bit further.

Moff

Some people want them to fail for the way they have shit on their fans and our local, you know the one that is from Coventry, rugby club. It doesnt sit well with me and many others.

Lets hope that some other Sports franchise doesnt move another team here, say Manchester City set up a B team and fancy playing their second team full of star players at a ground with Sky Blue seats, as half the people in the City and on here would cream themselves silly to get a ticket and watch the new sports team.

Terry Gibson's perm

Dont forget that kids go free with a paying adult, so this would drop the figure a bit further.

But the Telegraph says sold 22700 so it must be nearly sold out then so no need for anybody to contact Wasps to try to get any tickets:sarcasm:

The local press seem very interested in this group is it because they believe they might sell a few more papers?

When I walk past the paper in the shop and pick it up for a quick look the page with their beloved Wasps on will just be another to skim past.

Terry Gibson's perm

Some people want them to fail for the way they have shit on their fans and our local, you know the one that is from Coventry, rugby club. It doesnt sit well with me and many others.

Lets hope that some other Sports franchise doesnt move another team here, say Manchester City set up a B team and fancy playing their second team full of star players at a ground with Sky Blue seats, as half the people in the City and on here would cream themselves silly to get a ticket and watch the new sports team.

I am happy to admit I would be delighted to see this Wasps lot fail but I don't want Sisu to own it either I was quite happy under council ownership.

One big reason I don't like Rugby as a sport and also these people that say a Rugby player wouldn't dive etc, no just punch, poke each other in the eye and fake a blood injury so honest lot really!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Yep and SP will be a God no doubt. Never mind, I have my Wycombe Ticket stub and season ticket to guarantee my seat thankfully. They used to be called 'once a season-ers'..I doubt it's even that anymore!

I have lost my Wycombe ticket:facepalm:Didn't buy a season ticket first time since 87/88:facepalm::facepalm:Been to every home game and missed two away games probably wont be able to get a ticket never mind:facepalm:

Nick

Administrator
I have lost my Wycombe ticket:facepalm:Didn't buy a season ticket first time since 87/88:facepalm::facepalm:Been to every home game and missed two away games probably wont be able to get a ticket never mind:facepalm:

That would be wrong, would like to think the ticketing system / club shop can see previous purchases and if somebody has been to 28 games they get priority over somebody who has been to 0.

Sick Boy

It's a shame that the Wasps fan boys haven't been bleating on about free tickets being given away. Other club's fans would be pissing themselves reading this forum, it's truly embarrassing that there are so many trying to defend the whole situation with their hypocritical stance.

skybluejelly

Got offered 4 free tickets today at work today but not interested... Was going to get them and give them away but realised the boss man would wonder who the strangers were next to him instead of me and the family

Brighton Sky Blue

It's a shame that the Wasps fan boys haven't been bleating on about free tickets being given away. Other club's fans would be pissing themselves reading this forum, it's truly embarrassing that there are so many trying to defend the whole situation with their hypocritical stance.

All it takes is a finger buffet for some. Not me, I would need a year's free pass at Cosmo before giving in.

Grendel

The record attendance is 82,000

SkyblueBazza

Well I wish them every success.
Look at Coventry RFC's run recently. Inspired to do better...& compete with Wasps.
I wish THEM even better success!
Ultimately it all raises the profile & highlights the potential for support in the city.
Maybe it'll inspire a good owner to come forward that will put us back where we all feel we really belong.

dongonzalos

Nope, to be fair they are doing exactly what SISU should be doing at a bare minimum. Just don't see why they need to bullshit about it. :)

I agree with your comment but in his defence did he just say we are not a PR machine. He probably like you just said is just doing what is normal as oppose to what we are used to.

Last edited:

Grendel

Didn't someone say earlier 3500 given away. Don't know where they got it from

That's to local schools - there are other free offers as well and another deal is a free ticket to the next game if they pay £15 for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread