WASPS Interim Accounts (2 Viewers)

skybluetony176

Yep depending on which local sports team ;)

Well if it get's to six months overdue and companies house is threatening legal action against their chiefs in command and nothing is reported in the local media you may well have a point ;)

Grendel

For someone who's apparently on a six figure salary you seem to have a lot of spare time to argue with people on here. I'm on at least a fifth of what you apparently earn a year and yet I only have enough spare time to make 2/3rds of the post's you do. Go figure?

But again the verbosity of your posts are far greater and take longer. Also you seem to have avoided the question.

skybluetony176

But again the verbosity of your posts are far greater and take longer. Also you seem to have avoided the question.

Ain't you got something to be getting on with?

Them six figure salaries don't earn themselves you know. Well, unless they're imaginary.

skybluetony176

Anyhow, unlike Grendull I've got a real job to be getting on with so I'm logging of now. If i get time for a tea break I'll look in again at 3 if not I'll catch up when I get home at some point after 5.

Nick

Administrator
Ain't you got something to be getting on with?

Them six figure salaries don't earn themselves you know. Well, unless they're imaginary.

It's usually the people on those salaries who do nothing! Worked in a few places people on over £100k do nothing, I once saw a bloke get somebody else to come and take a picture for him, from his phone. Amazing!

oldfiver

I'm positive that when bosses at Companies House are set to fire off a final warning to Sky Blues chiefs Tim Fisher and Mark Labovitch threatening to issue a summons unless the accounts of Coventry City Football (Holdings) Ltd, Sky Blue Sports & Leisure Ltd and Otium Entertainment Group Ltd are not filed soon because all are over six months late is not something to get positive about. Especially when it hits the football team I support with a transfer embargo.

As you're such a positive person perhaps you can point out the silver lining in that scenario for me?

How does this attempt at a deflection answer my point about the wrong use of negatives that turn your comments into nonsense?

ranstone

This isn't a forum for Wasps fans... .

Did I say it was ?

You are still trying to take people as fools, quite funny really.

Im not taking anyone for anything .... people are (or should be) grown up enough to make up their own minds without you keep banging on like a stuck record each and every time I post anything, that's actually even funnier that you seem to have to act and be offended on behalf of others, if you think i'm treating you like a fool fair enough but is it really necessary to speak for your chums ?

You say you only have an interest in the Ricoh, but you haven't posted about yesterday's news? No activity for ages and then appears within minutes of that post...

I haven't posted anything about anything for ages ..... so what ?? Why should you dictate what I post about ?

You have an opinion about me .... which is fine ..... do you really need to repeat yourself time and time again ?

Nick

Administrator
Did I say it was ?

Im not taking anyone for anything .... people are (or should be) grown up enough to make up their own minds without you keep banging on like a stuck record each and every time I post anything, that's actually even funnier that you seem to have to act and be offended on behalf of others, if you think i'm treating you like a fool fair enough but is it really necessary to speak for your chums ?

I haven't posted anything about anything for ages ..... so what ?? Why should you dictate what I post about ?

You have an opinion about me .... which is fine ..... do you really need to repeat yourself time and time again ?

because I think you are missing the point that this is a ccfc website, that's what dictates the website. It's a community for ccfc fans isn't it?

I'm not trying to speak for my "chums".

Moff

Deluded or what ?
You can mention what you want but you need to be able to accept an alternative explanation instead of blowing off steam.

We are on the bottom, off the radar :) and I'm not happy with our owners so I want them gone.
The days of supporting Sisu are long gone, but hey, keep bringing it up in their defence.

Back on subject. Does anybody actually know the current position or just following like lemmings ?

Yes you are deluded.

If you think having a laugh at the irony of wasps and Higgs accounts being late, is me blowing off steam, then I think you are the one that needs to chill out not me. I think its funny, you are the one getting all uppitty, perhaps take a dose of your own advice.

Do you know the current position, or are you just following your view like a lemming.

skybluetony176

How does this attempt at a deflection answer my point about the wrong use of negatives that turn your comments into nonsense?

I'm sorry but what the actual fuck are you going on about?

You seem to have a problem with CCFC fans being negative about negative things happening to the club like it's directors being treatened with legal action by HMRC unless they get the six month late account's being filed pronto, something that also had to be done to lift the clubs transfer embargo.

Why don't you try looking at the last thread I started on CCFC? Its a positive thread about the positive ticket offer for the last three home games with a positive link to the full positive story on the positive CCFC web site.

Or look at my recent posting history which for the most part has been positively defending TM in the face of a Tsunami of negativity.

You my friend are full of shit.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

It's usually the people on those salaries who do nothing! Worked in a few places people on over £100k do nothing, I once saw a bloke get somebody else to come and take a picture for him, from his phone. Amazing!

Yes but Grendull would never take such liberties while being paid a six figure salery. What was it he said? Oh yeah "The one thing that I don't like is people who are promoted way above their pay grade, take the money without ever attempting to improve themselves"

Surely the later is never going to happen if you spend all day arguing with random people on internet chat rooms while taking a six figure salary? He either doesn't like himself very much or he's overhyped his position in life. I'll leave you to make your own mind up on that one.

italiahorse

Yes you are deluded.

If you think having a laugh at the irony of wasps and Higgs accounts being late, is me blowing off steam, then I think you are the one that needs to chill out not me. I think its funny, you are the one getting all uppitty, perhaps take a dose of your own advice.

Do you know the current position, or are you just following your view like a lemming.

Your probably right.
I just get so frustrated that people just won't let a relationship develope between us and Wasps.
A relationship we have no alternative too (at the moment) and a relationship that can be mutually beneficial.

I have a vision that both clubs can live at the Ricoh, Wasps can see that they can make gains by a successful CCFC (need to get out of L1 !!) and we can get rid of all the legals and make the Ricoh feel like our home by committing to a long term deal..

I think a lot of people need to understand that we rented the Ricoh before Wasps and it was 'our' home, to also see that we will rent any new stadium and it also will be our home.

Captain Dart

Well if it get's to six months overdue and companies house is threatening legal action against their chiefs in command and nothing is reported in the local media you may well have a point ;)

Read the earlier posts, the bond terms require publication of interim accounts every 6 months. The last ones were published on 29th Feb to cover period up to Dec 2015.

The accounts that are overdue were due on 31/03/2016 and they cover the period up to 30/06/2015, they are only about 1 week late so far and that period is already covered by the interim accounts.

They seem to be moving the accounting reference date from end March to end April, because the last set covered up to end Mar and the next set are due end April (you can do that, but not all the time).

If no interim accounts or full accounts have been published in another 4 months then Wasps may be in some trouble, but it is a bit premature to scream they've failed because of this slippage, I suspect they're hoping for a windfall in the League if they sneak into 2nd place because then they get to a playoff final don't they (isn't it one of them strange leagues where the winner has to beat the 2nd place). Plus I think they are still in a European competition, so if they win that they could get a big payday at Twickers (or wherever they hold that final).

Entirely consistent with managements I've seen to hold of any less good news and hope some good news will come along to counter balance it. :whistle:

Last edited:

Moff

Your probably right.
I just get so frustrated that people just won't let a relationship develope between us and Wasps.
A relationship we have no alternative too (at the moment) and a relationship that can be mutually beneficial.

I have a vision that both clubs can live at the Ricoh, Wasps can see that they can make gains by a successful CCFC (need to get out of L1 !!) and we can get rid of all the legals and make the Ricoh feel like our home by committing to a long term deal..

I think a lot of people need to understand that we rented the Ricoh before Wasps and it was 'our' home, to also see that we will rent any new stadium and it also will be our home.

I certainly see the value in what you have written, we do currently need a good relationship with Wasps and will do so for the foreseeable future until things change...new owners, new ground, new wasps owners etc.

We do need a home and again for the foreseeable future it is and should be the Ricoh.

I think what worries me is the type of owner of Wasps may turn out to be too similar to our very own esteemed owners, and that is something that doesnt fill me with hope. I could be wrong of course, I suppose time will tell.

oldfiver

I'm sorry but what the actual fuck are you going on about?

You seem to have a problem with CCFC fans being negative about negative things happening to the club like it's directors being treatened with legal action by HMRC unless they get the six month late account's being filed pronto, something that also had to be done to lift the clubs transfer embargo.

Why don't you try looking at the last thread I started on CCFC? Its a positive thread about the positive ticket offer for the last three home games with a positive link to the full positive story on the positive CCFC web site.

Or look at my recent posting history which for the most part has been positively defending TM in the face of a Tsunami of negativity.

You my friend are full of shit.

As far as I know - you are not my friend and certainly have no knowledge of my internal functions
You still have not answered the point about using double negatives
I have had a season ticket for more than 50 years and that includes Northampton ( and have been going longer than that ) so do not preach to me about the history of CCFC

oldfiver

Read the earlier posts, the bond terms require publication of interim accounts every 6 months. The last ones were published on 29th Feb to cover period up to Dec 2015.

The accounts that are overdue were due on 31/03/2016 and they cover the period up to 30/06/2015, they are only about 1 week late so far and that period is already covered by the interim accounts.

They seem to be moving the accounting reference date from end March to end April, because the last set covered up to end Mar and the next set are due end April (you can do that, but not all the time).

If no interim accounts or full accounts have been published in another 4 months then Wasps may be in some trouble, but it is a bit premature to scream they've failed because of this slippage, I suspect they're hoping for a windfall in the League if they sneak into 2nd place because then they get to a playoff final don't they (isn't it one of them strange leagues where the winner has to beat the 2nd place). Plus I think they are still in a European competition, so if they win that they could get a big payday at Twickers (or wherever they hold that final).

Entirely consistent with managements I've seen to hold of any less good news and hope some good news will come along to counter balance it. :whistle:

I do not see where they have extended the ARD to April and this cannot happen after the due filing date anyway

One day or one week is not the issue - they put the Accounts on their website in October (and since posted the interims) so why did they not file them at CH in October? The last filed accounts were to June 2014 so I do not understand where your information comes from
[h=2]Accounts[/h]Next accounts made up to 30 June 2015
due by 31 March 2016
Last accounts made up to 30 June 2014

[h=2]Annual return[/h]Next annual return made up to 26 March 2017
due by 23 April 2017
Last annual return made up to 26 March 2016

Captain Dart

Grendel

Yes but Grendull would never take such liberties while being paid a six figure salery. What was it he said? Oh yeah "The one thing that I don't like is people who are promoted way above their pay grade, take the money without ever attempting to improve themselves"

Surely the later is never going to happen if you spend all day arguing with random people on internet chat rooms while taking a six figure salary? He either doesn't like himself very much or he's overhyped his position in life. I'll leave you to make your own mind up on that one.

How very strange you are. I believe I have made 9 posts which took me around 5 minutes.

It takes you longer to get your double negatives out Tony - and of course it's a way of avoiding answering questions.

Grendel

As far as I know - you are not my friend and certainly have no knowledge of my internal functions
I have had a season ticket for more than 50 years and that includes Northampton ( and have been going longer than that ) so do not preach to me about the history of CCFC

Tony calls sixfields "suxfields" - he thinks that's funny.

italiahorse

Have we not already seen the published accounts ?
They have not yet been seen on the Company House web site, that's all.

Grendel

Have we not already seen the published accounts ?
They have not yet been seen on the Company House web site, that's all.

No they published interim accounts not the actual accounts filed to companies house.

Don't worry I'm sure your business is safe.

Calista

Tony's response (at #131) to what Grendel said makes perfect sense, including his use of negatives. And you pull him up on his grammar with this convoluted gobbledygook?

Captain Dart

skybluetony176

Wow, just wow. Where to begin.

Firstly I've always considered any fellow CCFC fan a friend, by default if nothing else. Perhaps you think your shit smells better than mine or something. I don't know, maybe it does.

What double negative? The only thing that comes near is you saying Wasps books are late and then in your next breath saying imagine if it was CCFC. Were you using a double negative to defend the numerous times our books have been late or defend Wasps books being late?

Glad you've been a season ticket holder for so long my friend, that's only something for you to be proud of and commended for. Why you think I've "preached" to you though on CCFC history though is beyond me.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

How very strange you are. I believe I have made 9 posts which took me around 5 minutes.

It takes you longer to get your double negatives out Tony - and of course it's a way of avoiding answering questions.

Probably took me longer because I've actually got a job to be getting on with not an imaginary one like yourself.

skybluetony176

Tony calls sixfields "suxfields" - he thinks that's funny.
Called (as in the past) not calls. It certainly did suck though. Served the club in not one single way.I got over it though about a year and a half ago. You on the other hand keep bringing it up a year and a half later presumably because you think it gains you some sort of intellectual high ground. That's the only reason it's still funny.

Grendel

Probably took me longer because I've actually got a job to be getting on with not an imaginary one like yourself.

Are you saying I am unemployed Tony? That is quite an accusation, will you stand by it?

skybluetony176

Are you saying I am unemployed Tony? That is quite an accusation, will you stand by it?

No. I'm sure you have a job. Just not (considering the vast amounts of spare time you seem to have on your hands) the important highly paid one you constantly claim to have on here. Second hand car salesman is my guess who once happened to sell an XJ40 Jag with a full service history. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Users who are viewing this thread