WASPS Interim Accounts (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

Read all of the other threads. The whole change wasps for sisu and see how you switch.

I'm slagging off Sisu for the crap they are feeding us.
You carry on guzzling it up and all but defend them.

It just gets a bit boring trying to bring Wasps down instead of trying to get CCFC up.

It's called a race to the bottom.

ranstone

Moff - I made a simple post/question about Wasps/Higgs Charity accounts being late .... isn't that debate ? its certainly not trolling .... instead of answering or debating i'm met with posts about being a Wasps fan yet again and you joined in .... I actually think its others who dont wont to debate. As for me popping up as soon as there is a Wasps topic, simply not true there has been stuff discussed and I haven't contributed so I dont just jump in when Wasps are mentioned as has been suggested.

Nick

Administrator
I'm slagging off Sisu for the crap they are feeding us.
You carry on guzzling it up and all but defend them.

It just gets a bit boring trying to bring Wasps down instead of trying to get CCFC up.

It's called a race to the bottom.

I haven't said anything to bring them down, somebody said it could be the case their accounts are late. I said if it was CCFC then places like the telegraph would be wetting their pants.

You are one of the only people who has defended sisu.

Nick

Administrator
Moff - I made a simple post/question about Wasps/Higgs Charity accounts being late .... isn't that debate ? its certainly not trolling .... instead of answering or debating i'm met with posts about being a Wasps fan yet again and you joined in .... I actually think its others who dont wont to debate. As for me popping up as soon as there is a Wasps topic, simply not true there has been stuff discussed and I haven't contributed so I dont just jump in when Wasps are mentioned as has been suggested.

Give it a rest, you haven't posted but come on within minutes of the post.

Do you really think people are stupid? I think you must do.

Moff

Look I would rather have debate with you, with some genuine ribbing, as we do differ in opinion at times. I dont want to constantly be at loggerheads with you, as theres no point and it makes awful reading.

The post I responded to of yours, wasnt meant to be sarcastic, its just you and Nick seem to be locking horns regularly, and regardless of all that is said it is his site, and I guess without him it doesnt work.

That doesnt mean it should be autocratic, which I personally dont think it is, and I guess I was trying to imply was that without him, we wouldnt be able to debate/bitch on here, as neither I, and many others, possibly including you, couldnt run a site like this, for a variety of reasons be them technical to time constraints.

Hope that makes sense, if not it was meant to be a happy to debate with you kind of post.

Nick

Administrator
Look I would rather have debate with you, with some genuine ribbing, as we do differ in opinion at times. I dont want to constantly be at loggerheads with you, as theres no point and it makes awful reading.

The post I responded to of yours, wasnt meant to be sarcastic, its just you and Nick seem to be locking horns regularly, and regardless of all that is said it is his site, and I guess without him it doesnt work.

That doesnt mean it should be autocratic, which I personally dont think it is, and I guess I was trying to imply was that without him, we wouldnt be able to debate/bitch on here, as neither I, and many others, possibly including you, couldnt run a site like this, for a variety of reasons be them technical to time constraints.

Hope that makes sense, if not it was meant to be a happy to debate with you kind of post.

It's nothing to do with being about me, I just don't like people trying to treat others like they are stupid like ranstone keeps doing. Just need Nora Barnacle to appear now and somebody to cry about freedom of speech, when they aren't even CCFC fans.

This place is about CCFC fans, they make the site not me.

Moff

It's nothing to do with being about me, I just don't like people trying to treat others like they are stupid like ranstone keeps doing. Just need Nora Barnacle to appear now and somebody to cry about freedom of speech, when they aren't even CCFC fans.

This place is about CCFC fans, they make the site not me.

I know its not all about you Nick, I was just trying to explain why I had posted as I had to Ranstone. I understand what you are saying.

fernandopartridge

Yes I thought it was a wank site, thats why I am suprised you arent on it.

Have to laugh really, i just had a quick browse of the threads. Maybe we're not that different after all:

What is the point of a TO phone number. ..
Speach (IP Logged)
02 April, 2016 14:07

If they "never" answer it?

I don't work in the hospitality sector but if ACL are supposed to be running a significant regional venue then I fail to understand the absence of a call queuing system. Number just rings out and disconnects. Repeatedly. On more than one day.

Perhaps SISU suggestions they're not really up to running the place aren't so far fetched after all.

As the TO now handle everything at the Ricoh it can't be the shoestring operation it was in the past.

Needs sorting.

italiahorse

Perhaps Wasps are now trying to catch up, and the Higgs as well.

You can't mention that, otherwise you are trying to bring them down. :)

Deluded or what ?
You can mention what you want but you need to be able to accept an alternative explanation instead of blowing off steam.

We are on the bottom, off the radar :) and I'm not happy with our owners so I want them gone.
The days of supporting Sisu are long gone, but hey, keep bringing it up in their defence.

Back on subject. Does anybody actually know the current position or just following like lemmings ?

ranstone

Give it a rest, you haven't posted but come on within minutes of the post.

You seem a little obsessed with what I read and when I read it etc, I know you own the site but that's a little bit big brother, if I was the Wasps fan that you perceive I would jump on everything and I dont.

Do you really think people are stupid? I think you must do.

Nick - what have I said this morning that is treating people as if they are stupid ? I asked a perfect logical and reasonable question and was met with your slight hostility. Moff seems reasonable and wants to debate things as he's made clear before, but the minute I say anything you start banging on about being a Wasps fan (again).

SkyBlueZack

Because you have been 'off radar' for a while and post nothing CCFC related. This isn't a Ricoh or ACL forum. You must see why people think you're up to something. If you didn't like the way people suspect you, why would you return?

italiahorse

Because you have been 'off radar' for a while and post nothing CCFC related. This isn't a Ricoh or ACL forum. You must see why people think you're up to something. If you didn't like the way people suspect you, why would you return?

I never bought it up again.

When people come on and resurrect the thread surely people can put the actual case.
We have a statement here where the accounts have not yet appeared on the site yet it's now being interpreted as 'why can Wasps get away with it'

I thought we had already seen the accounts earlier in the thread.

Suspect me of what ?

ranstone

Yes I have been off radar for a while and haven't posted anything at all, is there something wrong with that ? I had returned perhaps on the wrong assumption that some on here might be adult instead of banging the same old 'Wasps Fan' drum the minute I say anything. I agree its not a Ricoh or ACL forum, this part is a Wasps forum, so whats the big deal in me posting something very neutral about Wasps/Higgs accounts ?

Nick

Administrator
Yes I have been off radar for a while and haven't posted anything at all, is there something wrong with that ? I had returned perhaps on the wrong assumption that some on here might be adult instead of banging the same old 'Wasps Fan' drum the minute I say anything. I agree its not a Ricoh or ACL forum, this part is a Wasps forum, so whats the big deal in me posting something very neutral about Wasps/Higgs accounts ?

This isn't a forum for Wasps fans... It is where stuff gets moved to so it isnt in the main CCFC section. It is still for CCFC fans.

You are still trying to take people as fools, quite funny really.

You say you only have an interest in the Ricoh, but you haven't posted about yesterday's news? No activity for ages and then appears within minutes of that post...

italiahorse

oldfiver

Lol - weren't Higgs really late submitting last time?

Financial summary

Financial year end (FYE)IncomeSpendingAccounts receivedAnnual Return receivedView
05 Apr 2015 Not received (61 days overdue)Not received (61 days overdue)
05 Apr 2014£622,578£4,371,08504 Feb 201504 Feb 2015Accounts
05 Apr 2013£508,516£342,92101 May 2014 (85 days late)01 May 2014 (85 days late)Accounts
05 Apr 2012£471,210£477,51101 May 2014 (450 days late)01 May 2014 (450 days late)Accounts
05 Apr 2011£477,100£485,26511 Jan 201211 Jan 2012Account

oldfiver

It effected our ability to perform as it put us in an embargo. Slightly different.

We don't even know if they are actually late and it just deflects the issue away from our real problems.
Do you even know if it matters in Rugby or whether it's just a legal issue ?

Sisu need to go

If I was a Bond Holder I would wonder . Then again WASPS Finance is also overdue on its Annual Return filing :eek:

They have to send their accounts to the RFU by December 31 for the results of the last season. I assume they have done that much by now.
However the Regulations also state they shall comply with Companies Acts Legislation!

Last edited:

skybluetony176

This is a CCFC forum for CCFC fans. Why wouldn't it be "emotive" on here? Surely it would be strange if it wasn't, not strange that it was?

The first page on your link also does give a good clue why it was "emotive":-

COVENTRY City's directors are facing prosecution over the club's unfiled accounts, the Observer can reveal.

Bosses at Companies House are set to fire off a final warning to Sky Blues chiefs Tim Fisher and Mark Labovitch threatening to issue a summons unless the accounts of Coventry City Football (Holdings) Ltd, Sky Blue Sports & Leisure Ltd and Otium Entertainment Group Ltd are not filed soon.

All are over six months late.

Last edited:

oldfiver

Surely it would be strange if it wasn't not strange that it was?

I think you need to sort out your negatives - but then you seem to be a negative sort of person

Grendel

This is a CCFC forum for CCFC fans. Why wouldn't it be "emotive" on here? Surely it would be strange if it wasn't not strange that it was?

The first page on your link also does give a good clue why it was "emotive":-

COVENTRY City's directors are facing prosecution over the club's unfiled accounts, the Observer can reveal.

Bosses at Companies House are set to fire off a final warning to Sky Blues chiefs Tim Fisher and Mark Labovitch threatening to issue a summons unless the accounts of Coventry City Football (Holdings) Ltd, Sky Blue Sports & Leisure Ltd and Otium Entertainment Group Ltd are not filed soon.

All are over six months late.

Aren't you saying it shouldn't have been strange in that opening bit?

skybluetony176

Surely it would be strange if it wasn't not strange that it was?

I think you need to sort out your negatives - but then you seem to be a negative sort of person

I'm positive that when bosses at Companies House are set to fire off a final warning to Sky Blues chiefs Tim Fisher and Mark Labovitch threatening to issue a summons unless the accounts of Coventry City Football (Holdings) Ltd, Sky Blue Sports & Leisure Ltd and Otium Entertainment Group Ltd are not filed soon because all are over six months late is not something to get positive about. Especially when it hits the football team I support with a transfer embargo.

As you're such a positive person perhaps you can point out the silver lining in that scenario for me?

Nick

Administrator
You seem a little obsessed with what I read and when I read it etc, I know you own the site but that's a little bit big brother, if I was the Wasps fan that you perceive I would jump on everything and I dont.

Nick - what have I said this morning that is treating people as if they are stupid ? I asked a perfect logical and reasonable question and was met with your slight hostility. Moff seems reasonable and wants to debate things as he's made clear before, but the minute I say anything you start banging on about being a Wasps fan (again).
Erm no you wouldn't? The same as the other wasps fans don't and didn't.

What have you said that's treating people as stupid? The whole not a wasps fan, local person with an interest in the ricoh line.

Nick

Administrator
This is a CCFC forum for CCFC fans. Why wouldn't it be "emotive" on here? Surely it would be strange if it wasn't not strange that it was?

I wouldn't expect CCFC fans to be, I'm not.

Although the Local Media were always keen to point it out!

skybluetony176

I wouldn't expect CCFC fans to be, I'm not.

Although the Local Media were always keen to point it out!

I can see the headline now.

Local media in pointing out what's going on at local sports team shocker!

What is the world coming to?

We know you don't get emotive over failings at CCFC Nick, just emotive over failings at Wasps, CCC, ACL, Higgs, CT etc. you really didn't need to tell anyone that.

Grendel

I can see the headline now.

Local media in pointing out what's going on at local sports team shocker!

What is the world coming to?

We know you don't get emotive over failings at CCFC Nick, just emotive over failings at Wasps, CCC, ACL, Higgs, CT etc. you really didn't need to tell anyone that.

For someone whose not interested in wasps discussions you seem to spend an awful lot of time discussing them.

skybluetony176

For someone whose not interested in wasps discussions you seem to spend an awful lot of time discussing them.

For someone who's apparently on a six figure salary you seem to have a lot of spare time to argue with people on here. I'm on at least a fifth of what you apparently earn a year and yet I only have enough spare time to make 2/3rds of the post's you do. Go figure?

Users who are viewing this thread