Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Administrator
Wonder if the getting worse is the doors being locked and having to play elsewhere?

Liquid Gold

That Bristol address is a short walk for me. When I’m back in town I’ll go and knock see if Derrick is allowed out to play.

zuni

Awww stop deleting shit before I can read it! What’s happened, whose name got left on…what’s gone tits up aaaaarrrrrgggghhh

hill83

Awww stop deleting shit before I can read it! What’s happened, whose name got left on…what’s gone tits up aaaaarrrrrgggghhh

It was an email to staff from management about leaving the CBS for a company that is in one of the offices. A staff members name was left on it.

Edit: Just realised it's still there for fuck sake ha ha

Last edited:

slowpoke

How long was the CBS sponsorship for?
Coventry Building Society only took the sponsorship of the stadium a few months ago & changed the signs etc. all the possible trials & tribulations of Wasps, stadium and all will have been known, looked into before committing to any sponsorship deal, just ask yourselves who was the societies up to a couple of years ago.

Gynnsthetonic

The offices could close up shop, the hotel, bars, executive boxes etc may temporarily close too, the stadium could stay open on 3 sides to allow us to play

Grendel

His last post was right around Dom Hyam leaving so yes I reckon that’s the case however I can see he viewed the chat 12 mins ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

be got fed up with posters trying to pick posts apart of course he’s not Dom Hyam

theferret

Imagine we had to play elsewhere after next week

We would like right twats after the shit we've gave wasps

Worst case I think we might be looking at a game or two behind closed doors. The logistics and cost of moving to another venue probably isn't viable. I think this is sorted pretty quickly even in that worst case, it's in everyone's interests.

That said, I've not fully considered the impact of liquidation and how that might be handled, so pure guesswork.

Scrub that, I've no fucking idea.

Specs WT-R75

In the event of liquidation of ACL, how much control would the bond holders have over the inevitable fire sale of the stadium? Could the bond holders take control of the stadium from liquidators and form a newco running the stadium for the benefit of the bond holders?

Skybluedownunder

So who ended up paying for the pitch repairs in the end? Cause if that was us then that’s a right piss take getting booted out when us as tenants paying for somebody else’s ground to be fixed so we can actually play on what we pay to rent

pusbccfc

So who ended up paying for the pitch repairs in the end? Cause if that was us then that’s a right piss take getting booted out when us as tenants paying for somebody else’s ground to be fixed so we can actually play on what we pay to rent

The Commonwealth Games did. They killed the turf using the wrong paint for the logo. Basically, to keep it quiet, they paid for the repairs.

Brighton Sky Blue

Never said he was Dom Hyam, but I think his contact was Dom Hyam

Not convinced by that since he joined in mid 2020 and Hyam joined 2017, and he continued posting for a while after the sale. He seemed to be a bit higher up the chain and was either told to keep quiet or decided to himself.

His age is the same as Fisher's...

Reactions: AOM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread