Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbarcher

I do wish people would stop referring to the Council getting or spending “their” money.

It’s taxpayer money that they manage on our behalf.

That they waste it on vanity projects or mishandle is a big cause of concern.
I'm not a Coventry tax payer, but maybe this is relevant at this time?

wingy

Never said the council were blameless but Richardson sold our ground without having the financial backing to build the new one.
Now did he get a kick back out of that Dutch company , what was our outlay to them?
£2M short by something like £15M for alleged work on the site?? Did they take a chunk from the Tesco land deal?
Was there some Spanish bank pulled out?

Skyblueweeman

Its all going to be better than OK

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
I mean Ashley would still tie in to this

Saddlebrains

Fuck it, saying it, kept it quiet for days if I'm wrong I'm wrong and he gets a whack

American investors, introduced by/ somehow linked into SISU have been over here for a week or so

New investor buys the CBS, gets 51% of the football club and then the SISU are saving money on rent etc. We make match day revenue and get a cut of the exhibitions/concerts/events etc.

The new investor either buys SISU out, a new owner comes in and buys everyone out or SISU sit pretty with their 49% and reap the rewards of the stadium ownership without ever having to buy it

robbiethemole

£60m+ from Tesco deal was enough for the whole thing, but the Council tried to take over
Never said the council were blameless but Richardson sold our ground without having the financial backing to build the new one.
Bryan Richardson Interview | Tesco Agreement and Land Deal
have a look at this on youtube

Grendel

We'd still be at Highfield Road if Richardson had not been forced out

skybluetony176

£60m+ from Tesco deal was enough for the whole thing, but the Council tried to take over

Only one problem. It’s Brian Richardson saying it. Not saying it isn’t the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth but by the simple fact that it’s Richardson saying it automatically makes me think that I can’t be arsed to take it seriously.

The Philosopher

Fuck it, saying it, kept it quiet for days if I'm wrong I'm wrong and he gets a whack

American investors, introduced by/ somehow linked into SISU have been over here for a week or so

New investor buys the CBS, gets 51% of the football club and then the SISU are saving money on rent etc. We make match day revenue and get a cut of the exhibitions/concerts/events etc.

The new investor either buys SISU out, a new owner comes in and buys everyone out or SISU sit pretty with their 49% and reap the rewards of the stadium ownership without ever having to buy it
Ties in with what Overson apparently said in the car park to someone on here

robbiethemole

Only one problem. It’s Brian Richardson saying it. Not saying it isn’t the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth but by the simple thing that it’s Richardson saying it automatically makes me think that I can’t be arsed to take it seriously.
but given all the subsequent bollocks from the Council since then, I could believe anything about them might have a large amount of truth in it

AndreasB

The Mafia? I’ve Shit em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Is it.....

giphy.gif

tisza

Now did he get a kick back out of that Dutch company , what was our outlay to them?
£2M short by something like £15M for alleged work on the site?? Did they take a chunk from the Tesco land deal?
Was there some Spanish bank pulled out?
Dutch company did the decontamination on the site which at the time CCFC didn't actually own. CCFC couldn't pay for the work so Dutch bought the land off British Gas then sold it to council. Half then sold to Tesco for 60m - that deal was the one Richardson was reported to have received "commission" on. The then Chairman of Tesco and Richardson old school friends from Malvern College.

stupot07

So the Parasites literally spent no money on the bonds, no money on upkeep of their new home, not enough money to HMRC, not enough money to their suppliers.

So all they spent their money on was the rugby side of things and they failed to achieve anything? Wow.

Oh, and flags. They bought lots of flags. That'll explain it.
So much egg on the face of Reeves and the council. Had to sell to Wasps as ccfc would just load it with debt....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

wingy

Yes after all the land reclamation it would have been enough

However when ccfc failed to pay it's share somewhere in the land deal £15 may have gone to them.
It required £10m of council money into the project so if the land deal was suddenly £15M less it meant the YB mortgage or maybe they could have cut out the jag hall etc .

The Philosopher

That the investors get 51% is interesting. That gives them ultimate control obviously.

tisza

Ashley spent 356 mill on transfers and got back 129 mill in sales so on paper its just the disquiet from the Geordies rather than investment. They were 18 million in the red when he bought them and 12 in the black when he sold. Those that dont want that kind of investment seem a little short sighted.
Didn't they find another 100m of Newcastle debt after Ashley had bought them? Hadn't done his due diligence.

duffer

Even if it's completely fictional, it is at least plausible. I'd be happy with that as an outcome, personally speaking.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

To be fair didn’t Dom Hyam/Overson/sky blue believer say wed be more active in January?

AOM

Can hear it now “ hi Colin you are through to Oggy & Clive, what would you like to say”

Colin from Coundon “thought we played poorly tonight and goalkeeper was at fault for their goal”

Clive “ from which angle can you make out it was the goalies error”

Colin from Coundon “well I’m not sure as I was on my settee at the time as I wasn’t there”

🙄😡😂

"Haven't been for 5 years Clive, but we should switch to 442 and here is my starting line up for next weekend"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread