Wasps go to bottom of the pyramid (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Moonstone Holdings was established in 2013, it all seems a bit convenient to blame a financial advisor

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Yes it seems pretty dubious - I assumed the equity share transfer was based on the dodgy valuation which was used to get bond holders to cough up

Im sure moonstone owned the training ground from the off and also the hotel application on car park C

It seems inconceivable he didn’t know he was signing over operational control to a third party

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

1703153966677.png

Vince Mcmahon Laughing GIF by WWE

fernandopartridge

Yes it seems pretty dubious - I assumed the equity share transfer was based on the dodgy valuation which was used to get bond holders to cough up

Im sure moonstone owned the training ground from the off and also the hotel application on car park C

It seems inconceivable he didn’t know he was signing over operational control to a third party

Poor old Derek eh, his interests were purely altruistic you see my lord

Skyblueweeman

So here's the thing. I've been diagnosed with mild pneumonia in the last few days - it proper sucks.

But any time I see something about the demise of those parasite w&nkers and anyone connected to them trying to wriggle out the blame game - oh it makes me feel so much better.

Wasps going bust is genuinely my sporting highlight of the last few years.

Kneeza

Wonky is now 87 I believe to be fair and seems very dewy eyed about Dodgy Derek
She can't even seem to remember her password judging by the number of times her 'handle' has changed, so having a coherent grip on DR's financial position would be a bit of a stretch.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

So here's the thing. I've been diagnosed with mild pneumonia in the last few days - it proper sucks.

But any time I see something about the demise of those parasite w&nkers and anyone connected to them trying to wriggle out the blame game - oh it makes me feel so much better.

Wasps going bust is genuinely my sporting highlight of the last few years.

Hope you're feeling better soon mate!

tisza

Looking forward to the details coming out in court about the 2 local authorities that were willing but unable to bail him out!!

OffenhamSkyBlue

Setting themselves up to fail yet again! Their business model is fatally flawed unless they plan to use it for concerts more than rugby matches.
Saracens, one of the most successful clubs in recent years (thanks to buying titles and riding roughshod over financial fair play rules) only have a 10,000 capacity, and even Exeter, a very successful club in a real rugby heartland, rarely sell out their 15,000 new stadium.

The only team who averages over 20,000 are Tigers, with a big fan-base. Bristol now share Ashton Gate with the football club, so have a big capacity and occasionally fill it, while Glawsterrr filled their ground to 87% of their 20K capacity over the course of last season.

W*sps haven't got a hope in hell of attracting that number of new followers in the wilds of Kent, or wherever it is!
Still ... F*CK 'EM!

Reactions: vow

Grendel

As usual poor old Dodgy Del Boy is portrayed as entirely innocent by the sycophants on the wasps forums

Vulgaris would believe the earth is flat if his mate Derek said so - what a dope he is

Surely Richardson can’t believe his entitled to £70 million due to loss of future earnings from a share value based off a spurious stadium lease valuation?

It’s just extraordinary even by his standards. The fact is he got in bed with a fool like Eastwood is entirely his problem

Users who are viewing this thread