Wasps downward spiral... (3 Viewers)

Kneeza

They know Gooley is desperate, and ageing, and has cash burning.
They see it as an opportunity.

Of course, that's if anything the Daily Heil coughs up is remotely based on truth. (I know they 'scooped' one money-based rugby story correctly a couple of years ago, but their record for truthfulness over the last century isn't exactly edifying).

duffer

Broadcasters (with considerable financial clout) have indicated that they may well not support this; the football carnage surrounding a no-relegation "super league" might actually draw some negative attention into this proposal too.

Grendel

fernandopartridge

The company doing the work on the training ground are now Wasps sponsors.

Odd how every time they have work done a new sponsorship deal appears with the company doing the work. Almost like they can't afford to pay for anything and offer sponsorship instead.

My mate works for Wigley, I’ll ask him. I doubt that they’re obtaining any payment (in kind) for the sponsorship, it’s more likely that it’s just convenient for both parties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I love the idea of them offering sponsorship to settle debts...

'Right Wasps, you owe us for that job'
'Yer about that. Would you like to sponsor us?'
'Er, ok then'...

Telegraph headline - 'Wasps are delighted to announce Doris the cleaner as the new sponsor of...'

Frostie

First the WA5OH debacle & now this...

No doubt cost millions but looks like something a primary school child designed.

giphy.gif

CCFC54321

First the WA5OH debacle & now this...

No doubt cost millions but looks like something a primary school child designed.

giphy.gif

They really are pathetic. It’s now getting to the stage where I’m starting to feel sorry for how amateur their business is.
Thankfully won’t be around much longer thank god.

AOM

Don't think I'd even have noticed it had changed to be honest
Both logos look like they were pulled straight from clip art in Microsoft Word

Kneeza

Bobby Bridge thinks it's great.

(In truth, he's probably very glad to be working on Tigers stuff for the Leicester Mercury).

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

No idea to be honest. Smarter people will be along soon to give us actual financial information !

Old sky blue will be along in a minute to tell us all is fine.*

*The guy that pretended to go to a ccfc protest at the ricoh, but actually went to a wasps game where said protest was occurring at the same time.

Liquid Gold

No change on them really. They’re steadily losing money that they can’t afford to.

Interesting to note that Eastwood has guaranteed the bonds but this isn’t legally binding and they’re looking to refinance. This will only be done at a worse interest rate than they’re currently paying which is causing huge losses.

Eastwood will run out of cash to run it eventually so they’ll either need a white Knight or something else to carry on.

Liquid Gold

Even some of their log are flapping it now.

I suspect they’ll refinance to kick the van down the road a little more.

Their business model is broken though. A big change will have happen or they will be bust along with uncle derek.

Grendel

Old sky blue will be along in a minute to tell us all is fine.*

*The guy that pretended to go to a ccfc protest at the ricoh, but actually went to a wasps game where said protest was occurring at the same time.

he went to the protest

Users who are viewing this thread