Wasps downward spiral... (8 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
No coincidence that Coventry Views was in with Gilbert trying to get somebody sacked and loves to bang on about "stooges".

I think people at the Trust should keep looking to see who else is involved with their shite.

Grendel

For a 'parody' account this person isn't worth giving any time of day surely? Active since April 2019 with only 65 followers, pretty embarrassing.

Someone who was on the trust board and They knew he did this sort of thing

Sick Boy

It's not even a proper parody account, it's just someone who is unhinged and has an unhealthy obsession with Grendel.

Grendel

It's not even a proper parody account, it's just someone who is unhinged and has an unhealthy obsession with Grendel.

He is a very angry and rather strange individual

Skybluemichael

Question, if wasps go bust/ administrations would ccfc be able to buy the stadium out of admin at a %of the value or is that only open to people they owe money to eg bonds holders, banks, ccc, wasps themselves?

Skybluemichael

That’s what I was thinking, I can not see sisu end game if the EC goes their way they don’t benefit from it, prob could sue ccc for losses? But still wouldn’t have a ground

Grendel

Question, if wasps go bust/ administrations would ccfc be able to buy the stadium out of admin at a %of the value or is that only open to people they owe money to eg bonds holders, banks, ccc, wasps themselves?

The lease is returned to the council on its original terms

Skybluemichael

The lease is returned to the council on its original terms
Thanks, so there is no chance of sisu getting their hands on the stadium on the cheap, or could they sue them for losses and get given the stadium as compo, also if they can’t refinance the bonds don’t the bond holders own the stadium or does it not work out like that

Grendel

Thanks, so there is no chance of sisu getting their hands on the stadium on the cheap, or could they sue them for losses and get given the stadium as compo, also if they can’t refinance the bonds don’t the bond holders own the stadium or does it not work out like that

No it goes back to the council on the original lease this is clear in the bond holder prospectus

Skybluemichael

The bonds sound like a risky investment with no security, what was stopping wasps from getting the bond money and just not pay anything out

Grendel

The bonds sound like a risky investment with no security, what was stopping wasps from getting the bond money and just not pay anything out

That’s hardly likely is it - it has a price on the bond market and wasps are claiming to fund the shortfall and interest payments

Grendel

Thanks for this I can never find what I’m looking for in search thing, so it’s no skin off the ccc nose if wasps go bust in fact they benefit because they get to sell the same thing twice

Er no as they then have a loss making vehicle on an unsaleable short term lease and will face significant questions as to how they supported the project in the first place. It’s losses would quickly dwarf the sale price

CCFC54321

A little warning for CCC and how this is all playing out as the main players involved will be reading this forum. Something doesn’t appear right here and I’d strongly suggest who ever is involved in the CCC making these decisions with Wasps have a good think that everything is above board and no repucusions can come there way as a lot of people are watching carefully to ensure all is above board.

jordan210

With the amount of free tickets and currently the lack of uptake. you would be feeling pretty pissed being a season ticket holder who had actually paid to watch wasps.

Users who are viewing this thread