Wasps downward spiral... (8 Viewers)

napolimp

I really can't see Wasps getting any grants, unless it's for essential infrastructure upgrades. Also don't see how they're going to get a lender to restructure their debts. I imagine come the deadline the can is going to be kicked down the road, with little to no information given to bondholders. Who knows what the end game is though.

Terry Gibson's perm

I really can't see Wasps getting any grants, unless it's for essential infrastructure upgrades. Also don't see how they're going to get a lender to restructure their debts. I imagine come the deadline the can is going to be kicked down the road, with little to no information given to bondholders. Who knows what the end game is though.

Must be some twitching arseholes in greedy bond community.

Kneeza

Tell me why I don't like Sundays !! Lol new
Posted by: WelshRugbyfan (IP Logged)
Date: 27 July, 2022 17:38

Hi guys ! Just wondering why so many Sunday games this season .Cancelled trains and disruptions to normal train schedules caused by works on the track undertaken on the weekend, makes a fun day out at the Arena less likely these days !! The odd Sunday you can understand but three home games over September/October are all on a Sunday - just didn't see this coming !!

Re: Tell me why I don't like Sundays !! Lol new
Posted by: Warleywasp (IP Logged)
Date: 27 July, 2022 20:01

My views exactly. Let's hope the local supporters take up the seats

LOL

chiefdave

Tell me why I don't like Sundays !! Lol new
Posted by: WelshRugbyfan (IP Logged)
Date: 27 July, 2022 17:38

Hi guys ! Just wondering why so many Sunday games this season .Cancelled trains and disruptions to normal train schedules caused by works on the track undertaken on the weekend, makes a fun day out at the Arena less likely these days !! The odd Sunday you can understand but three home games over September/October are all on a Sunday - just didn't see this coming !!

Re: Tell me why I don't like Sundays !! Lol new
Posted by: Warleywasp (IP Logged)
Date: 27 July, 2022 20:01

My views exactly. Let's hope the local supporters take up the seats

LOL
Re: Tell me why I don't like Sundays !! Lol
Wasp222 28 July, 2022 10:45
I personally think that as the football team bring more people and generates more money. It only makes. Business sense to request that we play out home games in Sundays when there is a clash. I must admit I have checked the football team fixture list.

Please can we come back south. It was soo much easier back then.

Reactions: AOM

Covkid1968#

Greedy rich people with plenty of cash trying to make even more easy money I really hope they lose the lot, but still think those shits will get the money.
Yes comrade….I stand with you 😎

54D2E265-82E6-470D-AF14-36CCF832C27A.jpeg

MalcSB

Tickets new
Sting 21 July, 2022 18:02
Can anyone give me an idea when tickets for the first home game will be on sale.
I know it's early, but if anyone got any info I would appreciate it.
Thanks Eamonn

Reply Quote Report Reply via PM Follow This Thread

Re: Tickets new
greenwood 21 July, 2022 20:15
With the attendances lately, if you phone up and ask what times the kick off is, they usually say
'What time can you get here'

MalcSB

“Re: Tell me why I don't like Sundays !! Lol new
EssexWasp 29 July, 2022 07:51
I haven't renewed my ST - poor fan experience at the stadium, team inconsistent [to say the least] and a real pain to get to and from Bury St Edmunds [especially with fuel where it is]. Looking forward to going to the gardens and Welford Rd - proper rugby grounds with a proper rugby atmosphere”

Doubt it’s the only one.

Hiraeth

Is today the day when we are supposed to find out whether and how much public money is going to be wasted on trying to delay the inevitable to try protect the reputation of Reeves & co from the scale of Wasps failure?

Liquid Gold

Is there no bondholders regulator or anything that can force them to pay back or at least gain bondholder approval for this constant delay?

Seems mad that you can raise finance like this then just not pay it back.

Grendel

Is there no bondholders regulator or anything that can force them to pay back or at least gain bondholder approval for this constant delay?

Seems mad that you can raise finance like this then just not pay it back.

Yes I’d assume the trustees

MalcSB

Have they given a reason for their inaction?

Who appoints the trustees?
I understand that a significant proportion of the bondholders (requiring organisation) need to instruct the trustees to act. The trustees themselves require indemnifying against the costs of such action. Looks like the majority of the bondholders are, so far, nervously sitting tight hoping for a favourable outcome - action could crystallise their losses.

Nick

Administrator
The roof has been done on that side but its clad with decals. Not sure it's £5m worth.

FYsB4HvXkAkyJjG

What about the new hall that was for Judo, has that been done?

fernandopartridge

The roof has been done on that side but its clad with decals. Not sure it's £5m worth.

FYsB4HvXkAkyJjG

Look at the state of the place, it needs a good clean. The most basic of maintenance has just been left by both Wasps and Higgs/Council who owned it previously.

jordan210

FYsB4HvXkAkyJjG

At least it looks roughly like they said !

Why is the decal from London 2012 still up ?

chiefdave

The failure to deliver the work to make the Arena ready for the games that they were granted money for is an absolute scandal which the local media just seem so blasé about.

How embarrassing that at Coventry's chance to represent itself in a major sporting event they've got a temporary gazebo!
Shit like this happens to Wasps but seemingly nobody else. Remember when they wanted to a build a hotel? Planning permission turned down for a hotel about 250m away then gave Wasps a lease on the car park because we urgently needed a hotel for City of Culture.

Nick

Administrator
Shit like this happens to Wasps but seemingly nobody else. Remember when they wanted to a build a hotel? Planning permission turned down for a hotel about 250m away then gave Wasps a lease on the car park because we urgently needed a hotel for City of Culture.

Again, the Telegraph weren't too keen on digging very deep on it.

Reactions: AOM

Terry Gibson's perm

Will that hotel be ready for the city of culture😉

oldfiver

The lease actually went to a Richardson personal company not WASPS. Asset shifting?

oldfiver

I understand that a significant proportion of the bondholders (requiring organisation) need to instruct the trustees to act. The trustees themselves require indemnifying against the costs of such action. Looks like the majority of the bondholders are, so far, nervously sitting tight hoping for a favourable outcome - action could crystallise their losses.

It requires 25% of bondholder value to get Trustee to act But the bondholders have not told how they get to that 25% as the Registet is not public

Users who are viewing this thread