Wasps current finances & hope (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

both morally wrong and only supported by people with a skewed moral compass.

Should Wasps have continued to struggle into liquidation ?
Don't forget they were hours away from disappearing only 2 years before they moved here and continued to bleed money at Wycombe.

stupot07

Don't forget they were hours away from disappearing only 2 years before they moved here and continued to bleed money at Wycombe.

Utter bollocks. They were no nearer disappearing than us, they shohld have done what we and others have had to do - cut their cloth and find their level. You're happy for us continue to bleed money at the Ricoh, and think we should be spending even more and beyond our means. That's acceptable for us, but not for your beloved wasps.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Terry Gibson's perm

They could have cut their cloth accordingly and found their level.

clint van damme

your contempt for CCFC, and for that matter CRFC is disgraceful.
They should have found a way through their problems without moving to Coventry. Simple as that.

italiahorse

your contempt for CCFC, and for that matter CRFC is disgraceful.
They should have found a way through their problems without moving to Coventry. Simple as that.

CRFC are doing the best they have done for years without me.
I do support other Coventry Rugby teams if not CRFC.
Love how everybody suddenly realises CRFC exist because wasps are here.
Love it how everybody thinks it would be better for CCFC if Wasps were not here.
My guess is that CCFC would still be out in Northampton if they had not arrived.

covmark

The whole point of existing is to compete at the top of your sport.
Sisu don't want that to happen for us but you can't blame wasp owners for achieving it.
You really are a weapons grade cretin. You were fawning over Sisu and now you fawn over a hedge fund that makes you money. Where's your wasps banner?
Keep banging the Wasps drum and keep making yourself look like a hypocritical c**t.

italiahorse

you've got an incredible brass neck to make that statement considering you jumped on the wasps bandwagon. Though you've got a brass neck to spout a lot of the stuff you do to be honest.

Just enjoying watching Rugby at many levels.
It doesn't really effect CCFC or CRFC so I have a clear conscience.

italiahorse

You really are a weapons grade cretin. You were fawning over Sisu and now you fawn over a hedge fund that makes you money. Where's your wasps banner?
Keep banging the Wasps drum and keep making yourself look like a hypocritical c**t.

Strangely its only the ones that think CCFC would own the Ricoh if Wasps were not here that can't understand my logic.

clint van damme

Strangely its only the ones that think CCFC would own the Ricoh if Wasps were not here that can't understand my logic.

I don't think CCFC would own the Ricoh is wasps weren't here. But I do know that because they are here we won't own the Ricoh even after sisu have fucked off.

italiahorse

are you a fucking crackpot? They're not a Coventry club, I don't care where they are as long as its not here.
Why should I offer an alternative?
Your contempt for CCFC gets stronger by the post.

This contempt of CCFC has cost me a small fortune since 1967

Terry Gibson's perm

A new owner could build a new stadium surely ?

I would hope that if we got a new owner they would be rich enough to do the right thing and that’s buy wasps and rip all their shit down and send them on their way, would you follow them then?

Users who are viewing this thread