Wasps current finances & hope (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Thats a wish not a plan.
Have you ever wondered what happens to the Ricoh and CCFC if Wasps leave ?
Or do you just want rid and hope that Sisu buy something they
say they can't afford ?

Have you ever thought for yourself rather than whoever is pulling your strings this week?

Apparently we were meant to be waiting for CCFC to die so Wasps can pick up the pieces and save us, how is that working out?

Why don't you tell us what will happen if Wasps leave, rather than keep making out how much they are needed?

Terry Gibson's perm

Thats a wish not a plan.
Have you ever wondered what happens to the Ricoh and CCFC if Wasps leave ?
Or do you just want rid and hope that Sisu buy something they
say they can't afford ?

Why are the sponsors waiting? Same question just say if you don’t know

I don’t care what happens to the Ricoh at that stage it’s small steps

1 greedy Bond fuckers lose money good
2 the imposters go home
3 think about the rest there will be no rush the arena washes its face

Nick

Administrator
Italia has tied himself in so many knots I’m surprised he can still type.
7483553526_78ef97a618_b.jpg

Captain Dart

No chance, were a labour City, always have been, always will be.
People are so stuck in their ways. Always the same. My Father-in-law is a perfect example, last general election he said he was voting labour as he'd done all his life, I asked why? What in general about their manifesto drew you to vote for them? His answer was he didn't know as he hadn't read any manifesto from any party, he just couldn't vote Tory as he was working class and had always voted labour.
Minions. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Not entirely true, there have been Conservative or NOC councils in the not too distant past.
upload_2018-4-28_21-7-43.png

italiahorse

Have you ever thought for yourself rather than whoever is pulling your strings this week?

Apparently we were meant to be waiting for CCFC to die so Wasps can pick up the pieces and save us, how is that working out?

Why don't you tell us what will happen if Wasps leave, rather than keep making out how much they are needed?

I've already said many times we would be back to Sisu plan A.
Makes me laugh that people actually believe we could go it alone at the Ricoh.
The race to the bottom continues.......................

Nick

Administrator
I've already said many times we would be back to Sisu plan A.
Makes me laugh that people actually believe we could go it alone at the Ricoh.
The race to the bottom continues.......................
Makes me laugh more how much you make things up. It's desperate at best.

Sisu plan a, they could get the ricoh on the cheap and load millions of debt against it. Then give themselves a good few million back?

Grendel

Why are the sponsors waiting? Same question just say if you don’t know

I don’t care what happens to the Ricoh at that stage it’s small steps

1 greedy Bond fuckers lose money good
2 the imposters go home
3 think about the rest there will be no rush the arena washes its face

They aren’t waiting they are not interested.

Grendel

They were a few years ago but Sisu plan A is still the preferred plan on here. They've suckered you in.

No they weren’t it was never high profile enough for the deal wasps needed

italiahorse

You proved yourself wrong. 4 years ago you promised a new sponsor was imminent, where is it???

Lets just say I wouldn't sponsor the stadium until CCFC is settled.
Could go the wrong way if it appeared CCFC had been forced out.
Long term deal = New sponsor
You work it out.

Nick

Administrator
You work it out.

The same as you wouldn't have a training ground at the higgs because it's insecure?

Why do you make statements, realise you are wrong and try and make it that it's opinion?

pastythegreat

You work it out.
Or it could go completely the other way if it turns out that the council sold it to w***s illegally. A company like JLR sponsoring Ill gotten gains. Tut tut. Wouldn't look good would it.

italiahorse

The same as you wouldn't have a training ground at the higgs because it's insecure?

Why do you make statements, realise you are wrong and try and make it that it's opinion?
My opinion that the Higgs is insecure is not a statement its exactly what it is, an opinion.

Nick

Administrator
My opinion that the Higgs is insecure is not a statement its exactly what it is, an opinion.

Yeah, now it has fallen.....

Not sure how many U Turns you can keep trying to make about "your opinions" / "things you pretend to be in the know about".

italiahorse

Or it could go completely the other way if it turns out that the council sold it to w***s illegally. A company like JLR sponsoring Ill gotten gains. Tut tut. Wouldn't look good would it.

So both you and Sisu are clinging to the same hope that the courts have thrown out?
You are living the dream.

pastythegreat

So both you and Sisu are clinging to the same hope that the courts have thrown out?
You are living the dream.
But the courts somehow keep letting them re appeal.
I'm clinging on to nothing, unlike you. I think something dodgy has gone on behind the scenes but, just like in the Man City/Benjamin Garre case the other week, the courts will always side with the money.
W***s are in bed with the council, JLR are in bed with the government. If it was illegal, it could be as clear as the nose on your face, you couldn't compete with that!

italiahorse

But the courts somehow keep letting them re appeal.
I'm clinging on to nothing, unlike you. I think something dodgy has gone on behind the scenes but, just like in the Man City/Benjamin Garre case the other week, the courts will always side with the money.
W***s are in bed with the council, JLR are in bed with the government. If it was illegal, it could be as clear as the nose on your face, you couldn't compete with that!

CLUNK. Caller looses the will to live and leaves conversation,

Terry Gibson's perm

You work it out.

Or that the sponsors know there is little value to a stadium sponsor for a rugby team of any level, no doubt they think it’s worth millions were in reality it is almost worthless and there are a lot of costs that the new sponsor will pick up removing the signs and replacing it is a massively costly job.

skybluetony176

Personally I think the stadium sponsorship bubble has burst. The London Olympic stadium still doesn’t have a sponsor. They’ve come close a few times but the deal has always collapsed with the next potential sponsor coming in and starting at a much lower point than the previous potential sponsor. Were talking about a stadium that has a permanent premier league football club as a resident and has had at least one world class athletic event on every summer since the Olympics. What chance has a rugby club with a football club tenant only on short deals got? I think this is one of the threads that have unraveled for Wasps. Shame # sarcasm.

Terry Gibson's perm

Personally I think the stadium sponsorship bubble has burst. The London Olympic stadium still doesn’t have a sponsor. They’ve come close a few times but the deal has always collapsed with the next potential sponsor coming in and starting at a much lower point than the previous potential sponsor. Were talking about a stadium that has a permanent premier league football club as a resident and has had at least one world class athletic event on every summer since the Olympics. What chance has a rugby club with a football club tenant only on short deals got? I think this is one of the threads that have unraveled for Wasps. Shame # sarcasm.

I think spurs might be ok as it is the first name but West Ham’s ground had a name.

Wasps are finding it difficult because it’s the second name and very few people care about rugby it and they believe they are a big name so will want lots of money

Users who are viewing this thread