Wasps Again (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

So really you are saying the Trust is unfit for purpose and doesn't actually represent it's members.

In which case, they shouldn't make any statements on behalf of fans and Trust members to the media.

I’m saying the Trust was only ever fit for one purpose and that was in the event of a fan takeover being required, which hasn’t been the case for some time.

I’m saying Trust members who can’t be bothered to get involved should either accept they have no say or leave so the Trust can’t claim their numbers as evidence of representing anyone they don’t.

I’m saying people who want a message in the media shouldn’t rely on a clearly unfit for purpose trust to read their mind in the age of email and social media and should attempt to start their own forms of pressure.

This apparently is worthy of several pages of abuse. Classic SBT. Never change.

Nick

Administrator
I’m saying the Trust was only ever fit for one purpose and that was in the event of a fan takeover being required, which hasn’t been the case for some time.

I’m saying Trust members who can’t be bothered to get involved should either accept they have no say or leave so the Trust can’t claim their numbers as evidence of representing anyone they don’t.

I’m saying people who want a message in the media shouldn’t rely on a clearly unfit for purpose trust to read their mind in the age of email and social media and should attempt to start their own forms of pressure.

This apparently is worthy of several pages of abuse. Classic SBT. Never change.

You are saying fans can only get involved by turning up and going to a meeting at short notice in a pub on a Monday.

Do you think it would stop the Trust if they lost members and they would stop going to the press?

Nobody expects the Trust to be mindreaders. They expect them to get with the times.

Are you on crack today? You are scraping like you do when it comes to council stuff, funny that.

shmmeee

Cool story and I didn't say the majority did I? I said muslims may not want to go to a meeting in a pub and there will be some. Nowhere did I mention where they live or where they work.

You're done here kid, you fucked it big style.

How many fans in percentage terms to you reckon fit into one of those three buckets?

And why would they be more representative of CCFC fans than those that don’t. Because that’s the argument you are making.

I mean, you know my name, you can find my linked in and check if there’s a Muslim girl called Habeebah who works with me if you really want?

shmmeee

You are saying fans can only get involved by turning up and going to a meeting at short notice in a pub on a Monday.

Do you think it would stop the Trust if they lost members and they would stop going to the press?

Nobody expects the Trust to be mindreaders. They expect them to get with the times.

Are you on crack today?

Yes. I think if the Trust just represented a handful of people they would have less of a claim to be the voice of the fans or whatever. I think that’s fairly obvious. To be honest I can’t remember the last time I saw anything from them. I think mostly they live rent free in your head and have very little impact in the wider debate.

But keep getting angry at them. I’m sure that and a couple of more stars in Wasps will have us back any second.

David O'Day

How many fans in percentage terms to you reckon fit into one of those three buckets?

And why would they be more representative of CCFC fans than those that don’t. Because that’s the argument you are making.

I mean, you know my name, you can find my linked in and check if there’s a Muslim girl called Habeebah who works with me if you really want?

I didn't quantify anything. I was just giving another example of someone who a 7pm meeting in a Cov pub could be a barrier to.

Frankly I couldn't give a rats who you sit next to but if this person is real then why would they be the same as all other Muslims.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Yes. I think if the Trust just represented a handful of people they would have less of a claim to be the voice of the fans or whatever. I think that’s fairly obvious. To be honest I can’t remember the last time I saw anything from them. I think mostly they live rent free in your head and have very little impact in the wider debate.

But keep getting angry at them. I’m sure that and a couple of more stars in Wasps will have us back any second.
Problem is we’ve paid £1 for lifetime membership 10 years ago - it’ll be like world of Warcraft who claim they’ve got 25 million players but what they don’t mention is the active players is something like a 5th of that

Nick

Administrator

The last time the Trust piped up was when Wasps needed some PR to distract from something.

How many people do you think the Trust actually represent at the minute?

The Trust obviously have some sort of impact, hence they get used to do PR jobs for Duggins and Wasps.

GaryJones

It was rejected as an option for next season - there are effectively 13 clubs as Newcastle have been given money from the share deal and will have to pay it back - there will be a relegated club this season
Good!!
Im conflicted though - not sure which would give me the most satisfaction - Sky Blues getting promoted or Wasps getting relegated!!
Tricky one. :nailbiting:

SkyBlueDom26

You have a linked in?

shmmeee

I didn't quantify anything. I was just giving another example of someone who a 7pm meeting in a Cov pub could be a barrier to.

Frankly I couldn't give a rats who you sit next to but if this person is real then why would they be the same as all other Muslims.

Man you are stupid.

Me: if people want to change the trust they need to get involved

You (a genius): What if they’re Muslim/work on Mondays/live away from Cov?

Me: How many people do you think that applies to?

You: I’m not quantifying anything

Me: then you have no proof that this subset of fans being excluded is significant enough to change the direction of the trust. If it’s not a majority then there is still a majority who simply can’t be arsed and clearly those are the people I’m talking about

Fuck me. I’m amazed you’ve managed to operate a computer and didn’t get stuck in the FB group holding pen for morons.

Liquid Gold

Exactly the fucking problem!

Grendel

David O'Day

Man you are stupid.

Me: then you have no proof that this subset of fans being excluded is significant enough to change the direction of the trust. If it’s not a majority then there is still a majority who simply can’t be arsed and clearly those are the people I’m talking about

Fuck me. I’m amazed you’ve managed to operate a computer and didn’t get stuck in the FB group holding pen for morons.

No you spanner I replied to the comment you made about the pub not being a fortress.Can you even read or do you just lie?

shmmeee

The last time the Trust piped up was when Wasps needed some PR to distract from something.

How many people do you think the Trust actually represent at the minute?

The Trust obviously have some sort of impact, hence they get used to do PR jobs for Duggins and Wasps.

In your head yes they do. As I said about the theory someone is paying thecoventrian to post his bollocks, if that’s the case they’ve severely wasted their time and/or money because literally no one gives a shit about them.

The local media are a problem and are accountable to some extent. There are thousands on members on this forum that you operate. You could easily organise them to apply pressure even if you are a Muslim working long hours in Timbuktu. And yet you choose not to.

David O'Day

Man you are stupid.

I reply to this "Ah the pub, that famously impenetrable fortress." By saying some muslims may not want to go into a pub. What the fuck are you one about.

Does your linked in state "shmmeee - DHS jockey"

shmmeee

No you spanner I replied to the comment you made about the pub not being a fortress.Can you even read or do you just lie?

Oh dear. You know I’m going to have to start charging for reading comprehension lessons at some point, but here’s another free one:

I asked why people don’t get involved, Grendel, through you, said it was because meetings were held in a pub in Coventry on a Monday.

That implies there are three barriers to access: it being in a pub, it being in Coventry, it being on a Monday. I asked you how many people you think one of these barriers applies to. You shat yourself and wiped it all over the keyboard.

Happy to help.

David O'Day

Oh dear. You know I’m going to have to start charging for reading comprehension lessons at some point, but here’s another free one:

I asked why people don’t get involved, Grendel, through you, said it was because meetings were held in a pub in Coventry on a Monday.

That implies there are three barriers to access: it being in a pub, it being in Coventry, it being on a Monday. I asked you how many people you think one of these barriers applies to. You shat yourself and wiped it all over the keyboard.

Happy to help.
I replied a post you want that just it was a pub. Why are you lying about what was posted? It's still there. That post mentioned nothing about distances or days.

David O'Day

It's comedy gold that Shmmeee can't even be honest about what has been posted on the thread he is posted on.

shmmeee

I replied a post you want that just it was a pub. Why are you lying about what was posted? It's still there. That post mentioned nothing about distances or days.

Let’s start again.

Why don’t people who want the Trust to change direction get involved and get elected to the board?

Grendel

The trust board decide policy. The trust board are all of the same view - an anti Sisu group that ideally wants the Hoffman consortium in and playing at the Ricoh with Wasps

The constitution makes it very difficult to go against that as all questions and items need approval in advance by the secretary. Fletcher and Ellis still regularly communicate with these people. Johnson I assume controls the agenda and claims to speak on behalf of all fans

Shmeee is really being very disingenuous here

David O'Day

So Shmmeee as it's crystal clear that my reply about muslims not wanting to go into a pub was to a post of yorus that only mentioned the pub and not days or distance you going to say sorry?

repeat after me "David, i'm sorry i can'tread. I'll try not to do it again"

Grendel

Let’s start again.

Why don’t people who want the Trust to change direction get involved and get elected to the board?

The fact they have meetings in pubs answers that rather than on line communication. Safety in very small numbers.

Nick

Administrator
In your head yes they do. As I said about the theory someone is paying thecoventrian to post his bollocks, if that’s the case they’ve severely wasted their time and/or money because literally no one gives a shit about them.

The local media are a problem and are accountable to some extent. There are thousands on members on this forum that you operate. You could easily organise them to apply pressure even if you are a Muslim working long hours in Timbuktu. And yet you choose not to.

Where have I said he is paid to post?

You are making desperate crap up again.

Defensive of something else that has your dad's paw prints over. Don't know why you make yourself look silly every time. Border line deluded.

Nick

Administrator
Border line????? He's over the line when it comes to delusion
It's like when he was banging on about me getting free season tickets from sisu.

Just makes nonsense up and goes on about conspiracy. Maybe it makes him feel better to deny things.

SkyBlueDom26

It's like when he was banging on about me getting free season tickets from sisu.

Just makes nonsense up and goes on about conspiracy. Maybe it makes him feel better to deny things.
Trust me mate!

'Defensive of something else that has your dad's paw prints over' Whats this about?? To do with Shmmeee?

Grendel

Happy to help.

Nope you refuse to mention the other point raised - the way questions are ranked. Also I doubt Unite when voting can only allow members who turn up to the Wheel Tappers and Shunters a say do you?

shmmeee

His dad being the ex trust chairman? It's why he claims conspiracy when people mention the trust working with haskell and ACL to fuck the club over.

Yes mate. That’s it. Totally not that you can’t dispute any points and desperately need to try and find some reason to ignore what I’m saying.

Fucking hell. Literally on this thread is me going “the trust are shit and pointless” and you’ve managed to parse this as “he defends the trust cos his Dad used to be on the board”

giphy.gif

Grendel

Keep going. How is that unfair on him and not me exactly?

It’s funny that you try to be the condescending c**t yet at one point was so desperate you accessed your old mans account on here to multi post your mutual agenda.

shmmeee

Where have I said he is paid to post?

You are making desperate crap up again.

Defensive of something else that has your dad's paw prints over. Don't know why you make yourself look silly every time. Border line deluded.

I didn’t say it was you did I? I forget who it was, they gave it a like and a “good point”.

So desperate.

David O'Day

Let’s start again.

Get fucked
Nope you refuse to mention the other point raised - the way questions are ranked. Also I doubt Unite when voting can only allow members who turn up to the Wheel Tappers and Shunters a say do you?

Shmmeee in Unite? I'll hve to ask around

Liquid Gold

Yes mate. That’s it. Totally not that you can’t dispute any points and desperately need to try and find some reason to ignore what I’m saying.

Fucking hell. Literally on this thread is me going “the trust are shit and pointless” and you’ve managed to parse this as “he defends the trust cos his Dad used to be on the board”

giphy.gif
No, he said claim conspiracy, which you do every time something about the trust or the council is mentioned even though most of the things claimed have proven to be facts.

Users who are viewing this thread