Wasps Again (2 Viewers)

Grendel

And James Alexander (he may have blocked you, Grendel?) - it fucking annoys me that he uses the monicker JimmyHillsChin - not fit to lick the great man's statue!

Old Ginetta? No I’m not blocked by him. There’s so much amo from the drivel he used to put on here I’ll take a look

covcity4life

It's OK, I am sure the Telegraph will be waiting for something to copy and paste as we speak.
TELEGRAPH EXCLUSIVE: It's OK, I am sure the Telegraph will be waiting for something to copy and paste as we speak.

5 THINGS YOU DIDNT KNOW ABOUT It's OK, I am sure the Telegraph will be waiting for something to copy and paste as we speak.

"It's OK, I am sure the Telegraph will be waiting for something to copy and paste as we speak" just dropped and people are NOT happy, see why!

shmmeee

If the balls weren’t hitting the wall then fair enough, but that picture makes it look like they are.

Peter Billing

Not sure their boss man grasps it

"Somehow". Wow. Shouldn't expect anything less from these bully boys anyway but this guy is a massive Villa fan as well, clearly doesn't give a toss about the city.

Last edited:

jordan210

You would think with all these “rumours” of a return if it was true wasps would try and mend bridges with city fans not piss us off

chiefdave

Half the people at the Ricoh probably didn’t know it was match day, they were just there for the flags and fireworks
Did think the picture was a good indication of how few people show up. You wouldn't be able to do that there on one of our match days as there would be too many people there trying to get in the ground.

Astute

I can understand how it happened. They know nothing about the stadium. Whoever arranged the event most probably didn't take a second look at the bricks or think about what they were doing.

But they have had long enough to make a proper statement. They have a lack of compassion. It is just bricks and mortar to them. But all they do is alienate more people all the time. Then they wonder why they can't get much support in an area that doesn't love rugger and has its own rugger club.

Clueless charlatans that are running out of ideas on how to keep this farce going.

jordan210

Nice lazy journalism again. Would be nice of the local press to actually question Wasps over things not just take answers from twitter

peaches and cream

Shows why this chap Vaughan is at Wasps and not at a top rugby or football club. Out of touch and a response that shows why wasps are disliked not only in Coventry but the rugby world.

God we will have some party when they finally go under.
What makes you think Wasps are disliked by the rugby world? can understand why they are disliked by a percentage of people in Coventry

chiefdave

What makes you think Wasps are disliked by the rugby world? can understand why they are disliked by a percentage of people in Coventry
We had a poster on here who would constantly defend Wasps and claimed all their London fans and rugby fans in general were in favour of the move. This seemed to be based on his extensive research of speaking to people at Wasps games at the Ricoh!

Got fed up of him stating it as fact so did some research, going onto general rugby forums and other clubs forums. Pretty much every post about Wasps was negative.

We also know Worcester had issues with how Wasps were dropped into the area with little consultation and obviously CRFC fans aren’t happy having another club dropped on their doorstep.

covcity4life

i know a player for leicester tigers and he says they all hate wasps

he also said wasps wouldnt work out in cov,that was about 3 years ago, i guess he was kinda right

Grendel

I genuinely know a director of rugby who pretty much confirmed that they are viewed with derision and contempt pretty much everywhere

Another guy from another club messages me sometimes about wasps and it’s not favourable

GaryJones

I know they messed Old Leamingtonians about for ages before finally pulling out at the last minute and moving on to Henley.
I think generally most sporting Coventrians dislike what Wasps stand for.

peaches and cream

We had a poster on here who would constantly defend Wasps and claimed all their London fans and rugby fans in general were in favour of the move. This seemed to be based on his extensive research of speaking to people at Wasps games at the Ricoh!

Got fed up of him stating it as fact so did some research, going onto general rugby forums and other clubs forums. Pretty much every post about Wasps was negative.

We also know Worcester had issues with how Wasps were dropped into the area with little consultation and obviously CRFC fans aren’t happy having another club dropped on their doorstep.
Fair enough good points well made so can't really argue with your logic and i stand corrected.

CCFC54321

I’ll ensure W**** name is blackened to all corners of the earth until my last breath.

I’ve never detested such a revolting scum bag of a club and I know many’ many others feel this way.

to think scum from this proud city actually watch them as well. No excuses on what the reasons are you watch them your a fucking disgrace!

Users who are viewing this thread