Was anything thrown today ? (3 Viewers)

clint van damme

To be fair, after the 5-4 game at SoL they had their mates over from Feyenoord to do all their dirty work for them… they’ve got some weird, cringe alliance with them cause both towns made ships once upon a time

I believe they've fallen out.

D

Deleted member 2477

LO - and I can't emphasise this enough - L

Quick every lets all write to the safety officer demanding they are all banned from ever coming to Wigan again and whilst your at it make sure you tell them they threw bags of shit and bottles as well just to make it sound even worst. Oh the irony

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

In that case it’s also worth reminding them that

- They lashed a coin off a girls head at Rotherham Away last season - Hypocrites

- Hoyed a smoke bomb themselves into the Portsmouth End at Fratton Park in 2019/20 and have done at many a Tyne/Wear Derby in the past - Hypocrites

- Deficated in their own stadium and in fountains down in London

- Supported a p*edophile, whilst the club was aware he was going to plead guilty to Child S*xual Assault Charges - Constantly overlooked cause he scored a few goals against their rivals

- Support a club only big in the City of Sunderland, have done one thing of note since the queen has been on the throne, achieved the same as CCFC (whom they constantly look down upon all the time) in that period of time

- Support a club that’s only real personality trait is having Newcastle United as rivals

- Whinging, grim, death mocking, statue abusing, memorial garden trashing, second to only Villa as the most arrogant fanbase in the country bar stewards

Missing anything else?

Injured their own player's when throwing a smoke bomb at an away game at Wigan.

D

Deleted member 2477

The issue is not the location of away fans its the behaviour of Coventry fans.

They need to find the culprits and lock them up. I fully appreciate this is difficult because it appears the Club and a good proportion of their fanbase are not condemning their supporters actions.

We then need to install retractable netting and make coventry fans pay for it next season with a supplement on their tickets.

The net can come down dependent on the behaviour of away fans. If you behave like animals you get caged up.
Shit little club. That’s all they are. Anyone who thinks otherwise should go to Nuneaton or wherever the hell they play these days, put on a sly blue top and dance to a car alarm or something.

D

Deleted member 2477

I hope they will be doing the same for their away games then given their history of throwing flares

The comment from the Sky blue filth is disgraceful and it's time to play hard ball with the fuckers.

We need to actively discourage them from coming back to the SOL. Charge them £60 a ticket, limited to 250 tickets and put a perspex screen in front of them. I saw us play at Vitesse Arnhem some years ago and there was a perspex screen there.

Safety of fans is paramount and a glass bottle or flare landing on someones head could be horrific. A bottle of piss or shit wouldn't be pleasant either .

Evo1883

Sunderland fans are very much like my missus .. soft as shit but makes me out to be a monster after we argue

Evo1883

Sick and tired of being generalised, in any other walk of life it’s socially unacceptable to tar a group of people with the same brush but in football it’s pretty common spread

Already talk on twitter of how SAFC fans plan on exacting their ‘revenge’ for the game at the CBS, an occasion we could do without, will be a toxic atmosphere

Let me tell you this .. Sunderland COULDNT come to coventry and exact revenge , as much as they'd like to think they could their 40,000 strong fanbase are shit scared whenever we turn up with 1500 so how they will manage Down here is beyond me , the CBS is not exactly the kind of place teams fans come and take the piss anymore

They will come down , stay quiet for 90 and slip onto the coaches afterwards as quick as they can.. FACT

Liquid Gold

Let me tell you this .. Sunderland COULDNT come to coventry and exact revenge , as much as they'd like to think they could their 40,000 strong fanbase are shit scared whenever we turn up with 1500 so how they will manage Down here is beyond me , the CBS is not exactly the kind of place teams fans come and take the piss anymore

They will come down , stay quiet for 90 and slip onto the coaches afterwards as quick as they can.. FACT
They'll throw some stones, say it was us throwing stones and then a week later they'll be complaining that our Newcastle police let us shoot bazookas at them.

pusbccfc

Users who are viewing this thread