Warwickshire CCC 2019 Thread (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Restricted Yorkshire to 247-9 off 50 impressive considering they were 82-0 off12

Have to get a win on the board!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Comfortable win at Headingley, Hain with another ton!
Such a shame the one day side is such a closed house at the minute any other year he’d be in the squad for sure.

tisza

Shame he can’t find some red ball form as he would walk into the test side
think it's more a sympton of the way young cricketers are being produced now - more than ready for 1 day cricket, lot less ready for the longer stuff.
There's more than a few youngsters just playing 1 day stuff for their counties - Kohler-Cadmore at Yorks is another one who could be considered for 1 day squad.

Terry Gibson's perm

think it's more a sympton of the way young cricketers are being produced now - more than ready for 1 day cricket, lot less ready for the longer stuff.
There's more than a few youngsters just playing 1 day stuff for their counties - Kohler-Cadmore at Yorks is another one who could be considered for 1 day squad.

I think Hain has changed as he came in very suited to the longer form of the game

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Bears chasing 300

Current 214-2 off 38
200 partnership between Trott & Bell with both closing in on tons!
Will be a sad day once they’re both no longer on a Warwickshire scorecard!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Me thinking about cricket.
:emoji_tired_face::emoji_gun:
Watching paint dry 2.jpg

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Yet bizarrely you're exactly the person the ECB is obsessed with trying to market the game to.
Ha ha! And they'll never succeed! I'd rather stick hot needles into my eyeballs than sit through a game of cricket!

tisza

Got the phone set up for streaming. Looking forward to this afternoon's game with the old enemy.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Got the phone set up for streaming. Looking forward to this afternoon's game with the old enemy.

Win for top spot and a home semi final
Lose and need other results to go our way to get 2nd for a potential home quarter v Kent or 3rd for an away trip to Essex

tisza

292 much better than it looked like being at halfway stage.
Early wickets key - Ferguson already got a couple of tons in 1st few innings.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Some game shame Barker slipped to let that 4 through as it was/would have been some finish.

Ali’s knock won it, no complaints really the home defeat to Derby on the 1st game was poor, some big wins at Yorks and Notts.

Ah well no 50 over Swansong for Trotty

Terry Gibson's perm

Some game shame Barker slipped to let that 4 through as it was/would have been some finish.

Ali’s knock won it, no complaints really the home defeat to Derby on the 1st game was poor, some big wins at Yorks and Notts.

Ah well no 50 over Swansong for Trotty

Concentrate on the league promotion will be a good end for Trotty

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Red ball cricket returns, home to Glamorgan- bowling first same wicket as the other night which was turning then so could be difficult 4th inns chasing.
2nd spinner Poysden in, Stone rested.

Users who are viewing this thread