Match Thread Walsall vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 8th Dec (10 Viewers)

covcity4life

Don't know what to say. We played well shoulda got the 2nd

Bayliss for Aogogo possibly a bad move

But burge cost us today make no mistake. The long ball didn't even make it into box and he came out for it. Stupid twat

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Bugger !!!! We have to take the chances then see games out.

Paxman II

Oh dear, glad I didn't get to see it after all on follow. There can be no excuse for losing in stoppage time when you are 1 nil up.
You have to see the game out. This is going to hurt and knock some stuffing out of us. We need to be scoring goals at the end of the day and we lack finish.
At this rate I'd take Peter Crouch on loan in January.

Fergusons_Beard

Hard to comment about style of play but we will always be hamstrung with that tit in goal.

Every goalie is prone to the odd mistake and This massively heightened by the fact that it generally leads to goals.

Burge has been one of our most consistent performers this year.

We do need a better performer in the net if we are to become promoted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Otis

That bloody Robins cocked up again, the twat, and as for Lee Burge? Geez. We need another keeper!!!

Grrr!!!!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Why the fuck do we do it to ourselves!!
Well it is the pantomime season.

giphy.gif

Evo1883

I know , but Walsall were the better side second half, we sat deep and tried to counter and yes we didn’t take chances , but Walsall were on top for large parts of the second because we allowed it to happen , poor game management today

Ashdown

Every goalie is prone to the odd mistake and This massively heightened by the fact that it generally leads to goals.

Burge has been one of our most consistent performers this year.

We do need a better performer in the net if we are to become promoted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Shot stopper he may be......calamity waiting to happen too !

larry_david

End of the day, if you don't take your chances you do get punished. And it sounds like a comedy of errors.

We need a goalscorer in Jan. Simple as.

covcity4life

Arghhh I am fucking fuming. Don't csre about last 2 year's we r fucking cursed.

Score 2nd and it's a stroll. Why did burge do that?? Why!!!

Magwitch

We can blame Burge for the first goal but he’s not a striker or the manager, the lack of a goals and missed chances has cost us again or responsible forv the change of tactics, I’m beginning to dread half times.

BackRoomRummermill

All the good work done in Oct and Nov undone . Still time to turn the season around but playoffs is the best we can do . That said we considering we were winning is another give away result , piss poor

Users who are viewing this thread