Walsall Rumours (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Villa should be looking at both players as they start to develop their championship squad.

shmmeee

Sawyers was quality. He's out of contract at the end of the season as well, so they might want to cash in. Could say the same about Fleck of course.

Skyblueweeman

Sawyers was quality. He's out of contract at the end of the season as well, so they might want to cash in. Could say the same about Fleck of course.

Fleck is going. It's just a decision of whether we cash in now or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bugsy

How do u know this sbwm...

Please say this isn't for real....PUSB

no_loyalty

If he doesn't go in Jan and we get promoted, I think he will sign a new deal

Sub

Preston are getting ready putting in a bid for Tom Bradshaw according to the paper this morning (sun)

Swiftlyon

Our best bet is that Rico Henry gets sold for a good amount and gets loaned back to us for the rest of the season. If we lose Bradshaw, Sawyers and Henry then we return to being a pretty average third division side. Some decent players amongst the rest but not quite the game changers we have in those three.

At the moment Henry has been linked with nearly every Premier League side and half the championship whilst Bradshaw is linked with nearly every championship side. Difficult to spot the planted stories, the wild speculation and the reality.

Lets see.

Gazolba

i would expect them both to leap to premiership level immediately

It's comparatively easy for a player to look good in L1; not so easy in the Premier League or even the Championship.

shmmeee

I don't doubt it. We'd be mad to cash in IMO. He's key to the side and you'd basically be selling out promotion chances. That'd take more money than anyone would pay for a third division player.

Users who are viewing this thread