Walsall Rumours (1 Viewer)

Warwickhunt

I see that there is a rumour that Celtic have come in for Bradshaw & Sawyers! they would be stark raving to let them go.
apparently John Park was at our match watching them

Last edited:

Pipehitterz

sawyers breezed across the ricoh pitch tuesday, he was the best quality player on the pitch and at 23 is going to be special.
he will definitely be one that teams will want, reminded me of yaya toure, i think his pass completion was almost perfect

cann do a whole lot better than celtic imo, as can bradshaw, i would expect them both to leap to premiership level immediately

Pipehitterz

sawyers breezed across the ricoh pitch tuesday, he was the best quality player on the pitch and at 23 is going to be special.
he will definitely be one that teams will want, reminded me of yaya toure, i think his pass completion was almost perfect

is out of contract end of this season and doesnt look like hes signing a new one

cann do a whole lot better than celtic imo, as can bradshaw, i would expect them both to leap to premiership level immediately

Pipehitterz

if they lose sawyers bradshaw and henry, theyre fucked, those 3 were the main reason we didnt win tuesday, they wouldnt have fuck all without that backbone

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Sawyers is the best opposition player I've seen at the Ricoh this season.

Wiki'd him earlier says he's 5"9 thought he looked 6"2+

chiefdave

If Celtic are interested I think they'll struggle to hold on to them. Shame for them but a bonus for us!

mechaishida

Not that I can make a firsthand appraisal of both players, but the rumours and whispers are that they're both almost-Premiership grade. Sawyers sounds very, very handy and Bradshaw is an old-fashioned no.9 who likes to dominate his opponents.

Both will go far, but not as far as our Madders. Still, be orf with them, Walsall will drop like a sack of shit.

Pipehitterz

Sawyers is the best opposition player I've seen at the Ricoh this season.

Wiki'd him earlier says he's 5"9 thought he looked 6"2+
agreed, was very very sure on the ball, nd his passing and reading of the game was something else, how is he not in the premier league, someones been sleeping on him, he would fit in with most prem teams

Brylowes

Sawyers is probably the best I've seen in this league this season.so much time on the ball & as eager & energetic in the last 10 as the first 10 minutes.

smileycov

Facebook User
agreed, was very very sure on the ball, nd his passing and reading of the game was something else, how is he not in the premier league, someones been sleeping on him, he would fit in with most prem teams
shining bright in league 1 is a different story to doing it in the Championship let alone the prem. Maybe Celtic be a wise move, taste of european football now and then, not too hard week in week out. Do it there set him up nicely for elsewhere.

Either way be great for us to loose from there squad!!

Chipfat

Tough spot for Walsall they know they cant compete with the clubs lining up for them 3 players, as soon as the players get a sniff of agents promise of life changing contracts it will be very hard for Walsall not to be forced to sell. The best they can wish for is big lump sum and a loan back to them until the summer, i think if that was on offer the club would have to think very hard about what it does with them 3.

Warwickhunt

Maybe but I thought both Walsall and Burton Wd struggle to replace their managerial teams too
If you dont lift the bonnet on a car thats working it will keep driving as it has been doing. They will have to tinker its only natural they will want to make their mark on someone elses team else they will carry that stigma if they get promoted. watch this space

usskyblue

If you dont lift the bonnet on a car thats working it will keep driving as it has been doing. They will have to tinker its only natural they will want to make their mark on someone elses team else they will carry that stigma if they get promoted. watch this space

That theory didn't work with my 1977 Ford Fiesta m8...

Warwickhunt

Tough spot for Walsall they know they cant compete with the clubs lining up for them 3 players, as soon as the players get a sniff of agents promise of life changing contracts it will be very hard for Walsall not to be forced to sell. The best they can wish for is big lump sum and a loan back to them until the summer, i think if that was on offer the club would have to think very hard about what it does with them 3.
Looking at Celtic playing the other night then i think they would use them with immediate effect

Rodders1

He's so strong. Did you see when we won a free kick and he wouldn't give the ball to fleck to take a quick one - he just batted fleck away like a fly or something!

Bertola

. The best they can wish for is big lump sum and a loan back to them until the summer, i think if that was on offer the club would have to think very hard about what it does with them 3.

I can't see any club doing that with Sawyers, His contract runs out at the end of the season so if clubs are going to loan him back they'd just wait and sign him on a Bosman

Skyblueweeman

To be fair, this thread is probably no different to other clubs probably saying "Coventry rumours - Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool etc are all after Maddison".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KG7

Sayers was impressive. Bradshaw was anonymous but took his goal well. Their other good player was Chambers who was a little shit. I thought Morsy looked very good for Chesterfield too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Warwickhunt

To be fair, this thread is probably no different to other clubs probably saying "Coventry rumours - Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool etc are all after Maddison".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes! But it upsets the Walsall fans who come on here though

mark82

Sawyers is definitely best player I've seen on an opposing team this year. Would walk into any team in this league or the Championship. Without him there is no way they'd have got a point the other night. Class act.

Users who are viewing this thread