Walsall Match Thread (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Didn't we claim he'd been given the boot as he wanted to move back to France, did he get lost on the way?

I think with Manset it's that he was moaning that he wasn't playing, and then just after he left either Clarke or Wilson got injured so he would have played after all.

mi1o

If he was going to score today it was always going to be with his head. Never seen him win so much in the air

I remember when he was starting a lot at the start of the season, he couldnt win anything with his head. Listening to the radio today though, he sounds like a colossus.

ccfcway

58fb0056-243e-4b3f-83d6-f1a9e900f245.jpg

This is a brilliant performance.

Kingokings204

Shame port vale just scored. Draw would of been better but oh well got to play your end.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nah ,I remember the days when we used to smash these 4-0.:facepalm::)

Ah yeah but the poor sods did have Clayton Ince in goal then, tbf :)

torchomatic

I bet Andy "I just don't know what his tactics are" won't be on CWR tonight.

torchomatic

I remember his amazing performance against us at HR though which got us to sign him. His one good game.

Ah yeah but the poor sods did have Clayton Ince in goal then, tbf :)

Nonleagueherewecome

I bet Andy "I just don't know what his tactics are" won't be on CWR tonight.

Bet he is! "Great result, Clive, but to be honset....I just still don't know what his tactics are!!!"

Nonleagueherewecome

torchomatic

Gazolba

With Madine possibly only here for another month, this gives SP a decision to make. Keep Tudgay or let him go?

Skyblueweeman

Good win...seems we didn't react too well at the beginning of the 2nd half but seemingly a mature performance to see that game out. 2 clean sheets on the bounce as well.

Well done to the team.

Nonleagueherewecome

rob9872

Wasn't it when Bristol City came to the Ricoh after they were first promoted to Championship and they well and truly dicked us...

yes but only because he was up against Osbourne :-(

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

shocker ...cov n warwick are licking pressleys nuts again, ive never known any other call in show where the presenters will openly call you an idiot and belittle your opinion just because they dont agree with your opinion

Users who are viewing this thread