Match Thread Walsall Away (Hot) (1 Viewer)

stay_up_skyblues

giphy.gif

25/1 to win the league outright

cooperskyblue

On way back from game now. Good performance overall, good to get the win and a clean sheet. More valuable minutes for players and some encouraging individual performances too.

Doyle looks a very confident ball playing CB, slotted in seamlessly and think a good battle between him and Panzo for that LCB position.

Sheaf was superb controlled midfield and that was even more evident after he went off as we lost a bit of control.

Palmer I thought played and looked very good. Tries some exciting stuff, doesn't always come off but great composure for his goal and also played a great 1st time pass to Waghorn shortly after (who should have done better). Good 70 off minutes for him and looks physically strong and technically gifted.

I think there are plenty of things to be encouraged about this season.

PUSB

Great_Expectations

On way back from game now. Good performance overall, good to get the win and a clean sheet. More valuable minutes for players and some encouraging individual performances too.

Doyle looks a very confident ball playing CB, slotted in seamlessly and think a good battle between him and Panzo for that LCB position.

Sheaf was superb controlled midfield and that was even more evident after he went off as we lost a bit of control.

Palmer I thought played and looked very good. Tries some exciting stuff, doesn't always come off but great composure for his goal and also played a great 1st time pass to Waghorn shortly after (who should have done better). Good 70 off minutes for him and looks physically strong and technically gifted.

I think there are plenty of things to be encouraged about this season.

PUSB

Nonsense.

Don’t you read this forum, we’re in for a terrible season.

Users who are viewing this thread