Match Thread Walsall Away (Hot) (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Genuinely think i could write Robins post match interviews for him without even watching the game.
Are we sure he even writes them? His internal style guide is to always respect the opposition but then give credit to his own team using terms like "good" or "phenomenal" according to the circumstances

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Right..

So that’s him and Cashman with poor attitudes. Not ideal.

Where is Cashman? I expected to see him turn out this preseason.

Offhegoes

Is a new LWB only coming in if there is movement out (Kane, O'Hare etc)? Bidwell has been looking decent from all accounts, but it would be typical if he got injured and we had to play Dabo or Kane there.

mark82

Is a new LWB only coming in if there is movement out (Kane, O'Hare etc)? Bidwell has been looking decent from all accounts, but it would be typical if he got injured and we had to play Dabo or Kane there.

No, think we'll have one come in regardless. Sounds like it's more or less done but the player won't be released for a week or so. Feeling seems to be that it's Tayo Adaramola from Palace who is on their pre-season tour currently.

TomRad85

Big chance for him in his proper position now LK is knackered
He'll certainly get plenty of game time you'd have thought. Games come thick and fast and Hamer/Sheaf can't play them all.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Grendel

I'd imagine that has more to do with the fact he barely played last season and therefore will be fairly behind in terms of match sharpness.

That would apply to the guy we have from Forest then as well I assume

SlowerThanPlatt

Are we sure he even writes them? His internal style guide is to always respect the opposition but then give credit to his own team using terms like "good" or "phenomenal" according to the circumstances

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Don’t forget the spinning plates

“Plates are spinning at this stage ... and the circumstances we find ourselves in, that’s just the way it is. Your plates are always spinning.”

shmmeee

Saying potentially four more after Adaramola, am I reading that right?

Obviously that’s based on O’Hare going I’d assume.

If so I’d like to restate my request for AM, CM, CB and a GK. Unless we can also get Waghorn out the door in which case get another AM in for the lasy one.

TomRad85

If so I’d like to restate my request for AM, CM, CB and a GK. Unless we can also get Waghorn out the door in which case get another AM in for the lasy one.
I'm wondering if we might get one or two unexpected outgoing players.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

WGABSOOS

Think he meant potentially 4 including adaramola

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I do wonder if it might include more development players, but I think it's likely to be on the caveat of others leaving, especially high earners.

KenilworthSkyBlue

I'd imagine it's: Adaramola, another CM as we're obviously now light, a replacement for O'Hare presuming a fee is agreed and perhaps a RWB if Kane moves on.

It read to me that two were conditional on outgoings but could be wrong.

Frostie

The same Andy Turner who said unequivocally that Adaramola wasn't a target. Bless him. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread