Waghorn (3 Viewers)

cc84cov

He looked fitter and much better in his cameo today so hopefully can add a contribution as the season draws to an end
How long was he even on for ? Wasn’t it 84th min sub ? Need to see more than that time he had today,looked no different to how he has previously

rob9872

I thought hed be a solid signing so imo been the most disappointing this season albeit hampered by fitness issues. Can't get them all right.

procdoc

I thought hed be a solid signing so imo been the most disappointing this season albeit hampered by fitness issues. Can't get them all right.
On the face of it we all said we needed an experienced player at this level. Just has never got going.
If we can offload him off the wage bill I would. If he ends up staying then I hope he can come good

Sky Blue Harry H

He seemed to bottle the challenge with the keeper and never touched it

Was a funny one - your version seems perfectly credible, but you can argue that he also realised he would give away a free kick if he'd dived in on the keeper, and his feint put the keeper off enough to fumble it. We'll never know which it was, but as Billy Rattledagger said 'All's well that ends well'

higgs

He didn't have the legs to finish that chance reminds me of myself playing 6 a side could dribble past a player but just as I'd be about to pull the trigger a young fella would get back at me an nick the ball away it's a hard one to accept when the legs are gone the days are numbered

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Torquay Sky Blue

I thought at first he was trying to do a Pele and dummy the keeper (which would of been one of the greatest cov goals of all time) but then I had a reality check.

PVA

I thought at first he was trying to do a Pele and dummy the keeper (which would of been one of the greatest cov goals of all time) but then I had a reality check.

I did wonder that too.

But really I think he didn't want to get knobbled by the keeper and bottled it.

Users who are viewing this thread