Waghorn (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Has he always been that slow ? Was opposite end to me but he looked clean through a one point ?

I would hate to imagine how much budget was used there we’ve had very little return

higgs

Was surprised we signed him in the summer not been impressed with him he should never have left gyo take that penalty against Barnsley that sums him up really

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

Thought he was a good signing at the start of the season, a proven championship player who isn't an out and out goal scorer but knows how to play in the league

Disappointing so far but that could be down to covid as he was alright at the start of the season I think

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

AOM

Not written him off just yet, but he does quite look slow. Had some good passing and play in the first half and he's constantly talking up that end of the pitch.
Desperately needs a goal

stevefloyd

people say he does good work off the ball well I would like to see him do good work on the ball...been extremely underwhelmed with him our latest hero is on the same goal tally now as Waghorn and hes not even played 20 minutes yet

Saddlebrains

Im fucking sick of him

I've actually started to actively dislike the prick and haven't done that since Jordan Turnbull.

Doesn't have any assets, brings fuck all to the team, whingy little c**t, fat, i show more pace and intent when i feel a shit about to come out

Pathetic bloke and i hope we can fuck him off

Other than that love all the others PUSB 💙

Jamesimus

Im fucking sick of him

I've actually started to actively dislike the prick and haven't done that since Jordan Turnbull.

Doesn't have any assets, brings fuck all to the team, whingy little c**t, fat, i show more pace and intent when i feel a shit about to come out

Pathetic bloke and i hope we can fuck him off

Other than that love all the others PUSB 💙

Don't hold back, say what you really think...

I wasn't particularly impressed with this signing when we made it but been willing to give him a chance.

Always felt the Gyokeres / Waghorn partnership was merely coincidental rather than an actual 'thing'.

Personally feel he's on his way out at this level, but hope he can do some important bits for us at the end of the season.

fernandopartridge

Aside from the COVID the other thing is that he's been open about suffering with his mental health in the past, his body language suggests he might be suffering again

Reactions: vow

Saddlebrains

Don't hold back, say what you really think...

I wasn't particularly impressed with this signing when we made it but been willing to give him a chance.

Always felt the Gyokeres / Waghorn partnership was merely coincidental rather than an actual 'thing'.

Personally feel he's on his way out at this level, but hope he can do some important bits for us at the end of the season.

That irks me aswell

The myth about how Gyok is apparently better with Waghorn on the pitch, biggest myth at the club since people though Ryan Haynes could make a decent wing back

SkyblueTexan

He’s a decent player but needs to get in shape and have a run of games
Agree. He looks fat and slow and his attempts on goal are way off target. Useless pickup.

stay_up_skyblues

On paper he was a good signing. At the time we needed experience both in terms of age and at this level. He had pedigree and should have been a good foil for the finishers at the club.

But having sat through enough of his performances now he’s just past it imo. Slow, overweight for a football player (muscle not fat), not particularly good in the air and not clinical.

Won’t knock the management for signing him as it made sense but he isn’t likely to improve. Get rid if there is a taker but doubtful.

sylus

He really was terrible today. Poor performance all round but Waghorn was the worst.

i agree Waghorn was the worst, but we matched preston and was unlucky to concede a dubious penalty, the ref was a wanker giving that, but tavares hit a great strike for a deserved draw

mmttww

I saw enough flashes since he's been back that I expected to see him and Vik combine well today and he just wasn't at the races. Hope he plays his way in to some form but that was a horrible performance today.

Hertsccfc

i agree Waghorn was the worst, but we matched preston and was unlucky to concede a dubious penalty, the ref was a wanker giving that, but tavares hit a great strike for a deserved draw
I thought they shaded the first half and completely overan us in the second. We were very lucky to get away with that and Moore was outstanding again.

Greggs

Careful, he might go on twitter and start exploding at fans again. I imagine him having really stumpy fat fingers, angry slow typing on his gold iphone as we speak.

Blind-Faith

4 or 5 times today his team mates tried to pass to him and he was running away from the pass and not even looking.

He stands around pointing a lot and then when tracking his man appears to approach from the side like Shipley does so he doesn’t actually have to put a tackle in.

Shooting is atrocious , pace has gone and when he got subbed off he just walked off, no urgency , like he couldn’t give a fuck about the result. Total waste of space 🖕🏼

SkyblueTexan

Wish we’d kept Walker and loaned out Waghorn instead. Both lousy but one seems worse than the other.

Users who are viewing this thread