Waghorn to Derby (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Been played down by the Derby side. Appears to have originated from their manager attending our game last night, a whole 12 miles away.

ccfc1234

Be a decent move for both parties and depending on the wages situation might facilitate one more loan signing.

slowpoke

Been an ongoing obvious rumour for a while but as yet just a rumour would be good for both parties should it happen one of our higher earners so could throw up wages to bring someone in,

Briles

Ohare to Burnley, gyo to Everton, Waghorn to Derby....

long way home

Its obvious we need to freshen up the squad as some we have are not in MR plans. Anyone or multiple players out the door will help get some new faces in. Kane, Walker, Waghorn and Reid would be ones that i can see being touted about as possible loans or perm exits. Lets hope the exit door swings with a few taking it.

better days

Pretty much an open secret
Surprised it hasn't happened earlier but I guess there has been wrangling over terms
Derby may have been driving a hard bargain as they know the club wanted to move him on

coop

He started well tbf then lost his place when he got injured
He then fell out with the manager when he was fit again and couldn't get back in the side
There was only going to be one winner there
How do you know he fell out with MR.

Covkid1968#

In The Daily Mail now so it must be true!!! Not that I read the Daily Heil but it came up on my news feed.

KenilworthSkyBlue

Memory fails me…Surely there are worse?

He's not the worst. But comparative to how much it's cost the club in wages he's probably up there - certainly over the past decade or so anyway.

That being said without his injury/Covid I think he probably would've been a fairly steady signing. It's more that he's been pretty unfortunate rather than an outright flop.

fernandopartridge

He's not the worst. But comparative to how much it's cost the club in wages he's probably up there - certainly over the past decade or so anyway.

That being said without his injury/Covid I think he probably would've been a fairly steady signing. It's more that he's been pretty unfortunate rather than an outright flop.

Yes, I genuinely believe his bout of covid put paid to his City career and perhaps even his career at this level. Shame really. You could never fault his effort so don't get the ridiculous vitriol on here.

Users who are viewing this thread