Waggott Forum (1 Viewer)

Skybluenutterman

Anybody received an email invitation for an evening with Mr Waggott next Monday at Ricoh? Very interesting and can't wait to listen to all of the bullshit. I'll be loaded with all of our questions but any others greatly received.

ajsccfc

'An evening with Mr Waggott' sounds like he'll be performing old classics while taking rehearsed gag questions from Tarby and Ken Dodd.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'm guessing this will mostly be for football related matters so can you ask.

Can you ask about our scouting/recruitment policy, specifically interested in who identifies the players.

skybluebeduff

Tell him the truth, that over 90% of the fanbase want his employers to do the right thing and put the club up for sale.

DaleM

Dear Local Resident.

Please close all your windows as there is a serious odour due around Rowleys Green next Monday .

Just a heads up .:whistle:

dancers lance

Ahhh the old 'wheel Waggott out, a true fans man' ......... time to try and sell those half season tickets!

albatross

Ask him about the five point plan and specifically what are the targets, time frames and how are they measuring progress.

Ask him what success looks like at the end of this season, the next one and the one after that and if they don't meet them will they have been adjudged to have failed.

ask him how much revenue is 365 access to revenues? in this league? then championship?

in the statement accompanying the 5 point plan they refer to an agreement of 2+2 has that taken the pressure off findind a new site.

Ask him how much more than 100k per year will a new stadium cost. Also again how much will this 365 revenue contribute to fund the costs or are they relying on promotion and money from the league and sky to fund the club.

Ask him if CCFC will ever own the ground or will they be tenants of another company that operates the stadium and how that separate company could fund CCFC.

Just a few off the top of my head

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Ask him about the five point plan and specifically what are the targets, time frames and how are they measuring progress.

Ask him what success looks like at the end of this season, the next one and the one after that and if they don't meet them will they have been adjudged to have failed.

ask him how much revenue is 365 access to revenues? in this league? then championship?

in the statement accompanying the 5 point plan they refer to an agreement of 2+2 has that taken the pressure off findind a new site.

Ask him how much more than 100k per year will a new stadium cost. Also again how much will this 365 revenue contribute to fund the costs or are they relying on promotion and money from the league and sky to fund the club.

Ask him if CCFC will ever own the ground or will they be tenants of another company that operates the stadium and how that separate company could fund CCFC.

Just a few off the top of my head

The five point plan,yes we aim to get at least five more points between now and the end of the season will be hard but am sure we can do it.

christonabike

Got my invite. Doubt he will answer any questions about selling the club. Usual closed shop bullshit.:(

Terry Gibson's perm

Ask him if he will resign if /when we are relegated.

Ask him about his background and why he believes he is the man to find and bring in the players as nothing in his past seems to support it.

Mr T - Sukka!

No idea why anyone would want to listen to him. I cant for one nano second believe anything he will say will be of intrest.

No way would i go to this. SISU puppet.

KersleyDigs

Can someone ask him how they plan to execute 'long term plan' with such a short term outlook on everything?

The 'academy model' needs further explaining from him too, as we never benefit from it in terms of positive league positions, results or significant reinvestment of transfer funds received.

They talk of progression, but we never see any and they make wrong decision after wrong decision, is it any wonder fans have lost faith and hope and don't go to games any more?

wingy

Could ask him If they would consider doing a share Issue as part of reaching out to the Local business community re seeking assistance to funding the development squad
Why not take that further?

skybluepm2

Just a few suggestions from me for anyone who is thinking of attending;

Do you mind if I call you Waggamama? Thanks...what are your thoughts on Steven Pressley's 20% win ratio over the past 12 months? Do you regret giving him a 4 year deal despite him achieving absolutely fuck all....ever?! Are you as proud of the group as he is?

Player turnover seems fairly high. Is it nigh 50 players in 2 years now? Are we not meant to be building for the future?

Promotion was the aim this season not next. And that was for League 1, not League 2. Why is Pressley not biting the bullet?

Carl Baker appears to be doing quite well (player of the month, team of the week etc) despite being driven out of the club and being replaced by the likes of Swanson, who again appears to have been driven out since. Would you agree that Pressley's man management skills to a man have been appalling and his ability to spot a player has been even worse?

Why are we offering feeble 6 month contracts and doing most of our business in the loan market?

You must get this a lot but because you sidestep it every time I'm going to ask again. Where did the money from Wilson's sale go? Added to Clarke's and Christies departures plus the FA Cup money, Moussa, Murphy wages etc. Please don't pretend it has been reinvested in the playing squad because what we have are a group of cast offs. The money has been used to fund the ridiculous legal battle am I right?

What is your favourite pie or do you tend to buy all three and mix them together? The chicken cheese and steak balti? You look like that kind of guy.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I'd like to have gone, but unfortunately I'm a season ticket holder so that's probably why I didn't get one . How do you get an invitation ?

chiefdave

The obvious point to make is that they said at the start of the season it would be a promotion push and now we're battling relegation, why? What has gone wrong and where does the blame lie and most importantly what has been done to rectify it.

Why do we have such a high turnover of players, particularly players who seem to be bombed out and then go on to perform better elsewhere.

How can we build for the future when pretty much none of the players are on contracts of any length and as soon as a youngster coming through has a breakthrough season they are sold?

dancers lance

The way the Callum Willson sale was "sold" to us, just proves how much these people disrespect the fans of our club.

Skyblueweeman

Did SP have a say in Hockaday coming in?

Do people (SP) understand that in SP trying to implement the Barcelona way, we need decent players?

How much of the Callum Wilson/Arsenal FA Cup money has actually been reinvested in the playing squad?

Is there any sell on clause if Callum Wilson gets sold on?

If we go down, by what % will the wage bill need trimming further?

Any chance the club could ditch all legal matters (which they'll no doubt lose) and invest more into the playing squad?

Who does he think killed Lucy Beale?

What's his favourite out of a Chimpanzee, Giraffe or Elephant?

Does he agree the BMW drivers seem lose the ability to indicate when driving?

Thanks,

WM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluedan

Anybody received an email invitation for an evening with Mr Waggott next Monday at Ricoh? Very interesting and can't wait to listen to all of the bullshit. I'll be loaded with all of our questions but any others greatly received.

What are you still doing here you slimy little c**t? ask that please

percy

i would like to know what SW thoughts have been after watching a large majority of games this season. does he concur with SP post match analysis of the performances being excellent, tremendous, and outstanding and other similar superlatives????

Sky Blue Pete

I'd like to know who is going to be removed from their post for the abject failure at every level of the football club?

skybluetony176

NOFM a boycott of this forum would send a good message. It will be pretty clear no one believes a word he's saying if no one turns up.

Users who are viewing this thread