Waggot gone (4 Viewers)

Esoterica

Cunning plan to bankrupt Wasps - that's half the Saturday pie revenue gone.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
according to Simon G on the CT Waggott confirmed meeting with Armstrong to him yesterday.......... strange he is gone 24 hours later :thinking about:

All Simons fault then :laugh:

Last edited:

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy
More top quality journalism by the telegraph it appears.

He was in a finance meeting when I spoke to him yesterday afternoon.

He said: "I have got a meeting arranged with David and the group etc in the coming week."

Hardly our fault that he subsequently decided to leave... Strange he didn't mention it at the time.

I'd imagine someone else will take over the meeting now.

Captain Dart

according to Simon G on the CT Waggott confirmed meeting with Armstrong to him yesterday.......... strange he is gone 24 hours later :thinking about:

All Simons fault then :laugh:

Failure to toe the party line?

Captain Dart

IMHO I think Waggot's position on a new stadium deal did not reflect Sisu's so he walked.

Yeah, what I just said.. :whistle:if you can read between the lines that is.

covcity4life

He said: "I have got a meeting arranged with David and the group etc in the coming week."

Hardly our fault that he subsequently decided to leave... Strange he didn't mention it at the time.

fisher is gonna barge in and be like GIVE US THE RICOH NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

simon do some digging and find out if this is part of something bigger, hope sisu aint about to annouce a ground in meriden or some shit

SkyBlue_Bear83

You must have upset him in some way.

skybluetony176

What I don't understand is why you didn't sit on this story until Friday, Saturday or Sunday in a deliberate attempt to either upset the club before a match or piss on our chips after were basking in the glow of a good win? It's CT policy isn't it?

hill83

What I don't understand is why you didn't sit on this story until Friday, Saturday or Sunday in a deliberate attempt to either upset the club before a match or piss on our chips after were basking in the glow of a good win? It's CT policy isn't it?

Please like me Mr Gilbert

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy

We also asked Steve to resign just as we're within a point of top place as we didn't want fans getting too carried away with all the positivity...

(we didn't)

jimmyhillsfanclub

IMHO I think Waggot's position on a new stadium deal did not reflect Sisu's so he walked.

oooh, can I play....

In no way my real or humble opinion, I think sisu realised they needed to form a better synergy in order to negotiate with the rugger bugger wasps...you know, someone from a similar world.....someone who is public school, obnoxious, arrogant & has zero rapport with football fans or the local community......step forward, Tim Fisher.....right up wasps street...

George1

Don't sweat if it's over the Ricoh there will be a ground free in Northampton in a couple of weeks.....

Joking aside, it will be very interesting to see what happens for us over the next few weeks, Waggot has left for more than we has let on. Let's hope there is still some money in the pot after all this and we can secure the stadium for the medium to long term, if it is worst case scenario i'm sure Mowbray will be gone in a flash and we will be doomed foreverrrrrrrr.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'm still assuming this was their plan until CCFC gazumped them in releasing the news of his departure before them.

fernandopartridge

The usual conjecture and rumour. Let's see what happens, Waggott has suggested it's for personal reasons so he must be lying. He can't possibly have another job lined up.

Sub

will this mean more money for players as he was taking a wage from the club ?

covcity4life

rumour on social media (lol) is that wasps are raising rent and waggot wants to accept it but fisher rather move back to northampton

George1

If only we could have a fan owned and run club, look at Portsmouth as an example, they get huge crowds and are going steady in L2, I'm sure they will go up this year, all fans have an input and know the in's and out's of the club runnings. I wonder what figure SISU would want for their stake in city.

Philosorapter

Fischer is the real prize which will appease most of the fans in his departure.

fernandopartridge

If only we could have a fan owned and run club, look at Portsmouth as an example, they get huge crowds and are going steady in L2, I'm sure they will go up this year, all fans have an input and know the in's and out's of the club runnings. I wonder what figure SISU would want for their stake in city.
They've got better, more loyal support than CCFC. The fan ownership part is a red herring.

torchomatic

Our team is one point from the top yet many fans still stay away. It may work at other clubs but can't see it working here.

Users who are viewing this thread