Waggot and Fisher (3 Viewers)

rupert_bear

I am guessing here but i doubt either Waggott or Fisher are actual sisu employees but on some sort of contract to run the show for Sepalla and co. With the football side taken away from SW his role is diminished somewhat and and i am wondering if any contract he is on will be renewed just a question of how long. It might be a decent wedge too about the price of the weekly wage of a decent centre-forward.

Godiva

I am guessing here but i doubt either Waggott or Fisher are actual sisu employees but on some sort of contract to run the show for Sepalla and co. With the football side taken away from SW his role is diminished somewhat and and i am wondering if any contract he is on will be renewed just a question of how long. It might be a decent wedge too about the price of the weekly wage of a decent centre-forward.

Nothing has been taken away from SW. He was football director until promoted to CEO. He kept the FD role on an interim basis, but now that we're getting a new one, he's relieved of that.
The management structure (hierarchy) is the same as it has been since SW joined: Chairman - CEO - FD - Manager.
As the club must have a CEO as legal responsible for the company, if SW goes a new must be employed so there's no chance of saving cost.

ccfclinney

Steve waggott is in control of the football side of the business .. I.e hiring and firing managers and dealing with agents players contracts etc if mowbray/Venus want a player they will go to waggott he will make the offer/ find out how much player wants a week and negotiate with agents and players also giving the management a budget to work to. Without Steve waggott I very much doubt mowbray would be in charge as joy seppala openly admits to not knowing about football so it's a vicious circle sack waggott who's going to find the next manager when tm eventually leaves ? Joy? Yeah good move. Venus will be in charge of the scouting system getting scouts in place deciding where they go what sort of players looking for and building a database and the general things Mowbray wants in place . When this is done pressley will have a new job and McFarlane will be with him and Venus will be assistant manager. Simple.

Fisher however .. I don't know what he does

Astute

Maybe Fisher will be gone in 3 weeks.....

Users who are viewing this thread