W(her)es Jobello (1 Viewer)

Otis

I would definitely live there if it were free!! 😍

mrtrench

Wonder if he could play in that RWB role when fit?
Remember he used to do quite a bit of tracking back when he was playing regularly
More lukely to be used in central midfield.

shmmeee

I think he’s do a good job in the AM slot as an option from the bench to switch things up.

David O'Day

I think he’s do a good job in the AM slot as an option from the bench to switch things up.

Not sure about that, he seemed a very old skool winger though. A more of the get the ball in the box type rather than a more modern style inverted inside forward type.

RWB could be an option

PVA

Two players on the Sky Blues Extra podcast said how impressed they were with Jobello in pre season when he first arrived, and how good he looked.

Can't remember who it was now, might have been Kelly and Godden but maybe someone can correct me.

But whoever it was said Jobello was a standout player

Reactions: AOM

AOM

Didn't set the world alight before, but he definitely showed glimpses that there is a decent player there imo and it looks like he has a good attitude.
Reckon he's worth another punt in the Championship

chiefdave

Is that is what they call the old co-op building? Because he was there about 2 days ago.
Its very imaginatively called the co-operative. Biamou has property there I think, seem to remember the club posting something about it.

The flats seem pretty expensive for what you get.

cc84cov

Decent player, but no longer fits our system. I can see him being surplus to requirement, along with Baka, Biamou, Kastaneer and Pask.
Slightly inclined to agree with this,don’t see where he fits...seeing some think he might get a go at RWB lol

Jcap

Slightly inclined to agree with this,don’t see where he fits...seeing some think he might get a go at RWB lol
Given Robins is playing Giles - a left winger - at LWB then I don’t see why he wouldn’t consider Jobello for RWB. We know he tracks back already from the first few games last season, so not so far fetched. My only issue is if that is where he sees him then we have the same situation as on the left where we would have 3 players for the RB/RWB slot. Having said all that, I think Jobello could also play more central - maybe not as a no 10 but certainly wide in a front 3. What nice problems for Robins to have eh?

cc84cov

Given Robins is playing Giles - a left winger - at LWB then I don’t see why he wouldn’t consider Jobello for RWB. We know he tracks back already from the first few games last season, so not so far fetched. My only issue is if that is where he sees him then we have the same situation as on the left where we would have 3 players for the RB/RWB slot. Having said all that, I think Jobello could also play more central - maybe not as a no 10 but certainly wide in a front 3. What nice problems for Robins to have eh?
Giles isn’t a left winger he’s a LWB was only used further forward by Shrewsbury but his position is LWB

Jcap

Giles isn’t a left winger he’s a LWB was only used further forward by Shrewsbury but his position is LWB
Listen to Robins interview from yesterday - he says Giles is a LW when asked about playing him out of position

AFCCOVENTRY

Recent interview in France with Wes but there’s a load of clips of him I haven’t seen before. I’m quietly excited about his return as he has power, pace and can get past his man with ease.

P.S it’s all in French

shmmeee

Recent interview in France with Wes but there’s a load of clips of him I haven’t seen before. I’m quietly excited about his return as he has power, pace and can get past his man with ease.

P.S it’s all in French

Interesting. Seemed to play left and right comfortably and tucked in in a three as well 🤔

cc84cov

P.S it’s all in French

Didn’t take his man. On anywhere near enough before injury

SlowerThanPlatt

Robins usually only has older players in the squad if they’re going to be an important member of the team. Godden, McFadzean, Kelly etc.

PVA

No he's always been a left winger but has recently been moved to LWB as that's the formation Wolves play.

Users who are viewing this thread