W(her)es Jobello (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Where’s Jobello?

Did his ACL 11 months ago, which is supposed to be 6-9 months out, last I can find was a report in the telegraph end of august saying he had a slight knock but not seen him anywhere. Has he broken down again?

Evo1883

Where’s Jobello?

Did his ACL 11 months ago, which is supposed to be 6-9 months out, last I can find was a report in the telegraph end of august saying he had a slight knock but not seen him anywhere. Has he broken down again?

From the outside in, it Almost comes accross as if the club have told him he can try and find employment elsewhere... I'm probably wrong, but to hear absolutely Nothing is pointing to that

Nick

Administrator
He's not fully fit is he? All of the pictures of him training he has been away from the main group and has been at St Georges as well which I assume is intense rehab.

cc84cov

Just found this with a bit more googling. Looks like he’s only a couple of weeks away.

Answer to our AM questions?

Edit: just seen better days post. Maybe not.
The worry will be the defensive side of the position going forward I think he can do a job there

SkyBlueSam01

Unfortunately the poor guy didn't just do his ACL
He's had to have his knee completely rebuilt
Don't know the timescale for his return

This is the worry with Jones too... Really common to do the medial meniscus and medial collateral ligament alongside ACL injuries, although Jones's sounded like a less traumatic mechanism of injury so hopefully his is cleaner

Kieranp96

From the outside in, it Almost comes accross as if the club have told him he can try and find employment elsewhere... I'm probably wrong, but to hear absolutely Nothing is pointing to that
He's been at the past 2 league games watching on so I doubt that, he is just getting up to speed I should imagine.

ccfc1234

Do the club get any sort of insurance payout if a player has to retire due to health reasons? Hope we don't find ourselves in this situation.

Tommo1993

So you were the twat sat behind me then? 😉

Well I thought he looked useful anyway

Must’ve been hundreds of twats that day. He was running through treacle.

That was then anyway. Now, I can’t see him getting near this team, in this league.

AOM

Wonder if he could play in that RWB role when fit?
Remember he used to do quite a bit of tracking back when he was playing regularly

Mucca Mad Boys

Wonder if he could play in that RWB role when fit?
Remember he used to do quite a bit of tracking back when he was playing regularly

I think it’s a reasonable suggestion. In a game where Dabo is either; injured, suspended, or needs to be taken off, he’d make a good replacement if we’re chasing a goal.

Even if it was a joke, Robins mentioned he’d consider Kastaneer there...

AOM

I think it’s a reasonable suggestion. In a game where Dabo is either; injured, suspended, or needs to be taken off, he’d make a good replacement if we’re chasing a goal.

Even if it was a joke, Robins mentioned he’d consider Kastaneer there...

Was a genuine suggestion haha.

Just remember a game when Jobello had run nearly the length of the pitch to put them under pressure in our box.
On the other side Hiwula hadn't even crossed the halfway line :LOL:

speedie87

I wouldn’t live there if it was free! They obviously didn’t get memo about living in leamington if u play for Cov

Users who are viewing this thread