vs Crewe (1 Viewer)

Otis

Agreed. Need to be attacking mentality. Sit back and we will lose 1 or 2-0.

I'm still a little concerned at our lack of strength and muscle.

Would feel a lot more confident if Nouble and Johnson were in the side.

sky_blue_up_north

but what about the beers? :confused:

Rarely drink before games, I'd rather celebrate afterwards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Im missing this , was offered a ticket but im fed up with city at the moment , hoping for a win , should be a win , but il go with a 1-1 draw

stupot07

Not feeling hopeful, our away form is dire this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SlowerThanPlatt

Bzq0cQbIYAAYIGz.jpg:large

CCFC_Charlie

Dropping Coulibaly makes no sense for anything other than fitness. Already shown more attacking intent than any other midfielder this season in one game.

Otis

You obviously don't understand how bad Crewe are. A team including 6 first teamers could only beat Witton Albion 2-1 in midweek, that's how bad.

Oh and for the record: http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/28750210

Don't understand how bad Crewe are, or don't understand how Crewe have been?

Not many teams who are poor throughout the entire season, it is usually peaks and troughs.

Can't see any reason to believe it will be a walkover today. Tough game I think.

You've got to give credit to Pressley. No matter what injuries the squad has or what areas of the team we are short, he can still rustle up a 5-3-2.........

Otis

What are we doing on the training ground for so many players to pick up mysterious injuries?

We have 2 out with paper cuts, 1 has a verruca, 1 with carpet burns and the other is out with a slightly sniffly nose.

Exepcting a few of those to be back in full training by Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread