Villa out of bottom 3 (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

so Watford and arsenal are probably the closest teams in football in terms of friendliness
The training grounds are back to back, and Arsene would often turn around and watch Watford training

believe me its not over yet, wouldnt be surprised if Arsenal did them a favour

Frank Sidebottom

so Watford and arsenal are probably the closest teams in football in terms of friendliness
The training grounds are back to back, and Arsene would often turn around and watch Watford training

believe me its not over yet, wouldnt be surprised if Arsenal did them a favour
How come Arsenal didn't do Watford a favour tonight by playing a full strength side and beating Villa?

SeaSeeEffCee

My worry is that Watford will be stronger in championship than villa would be
I think it’s the other way round. Villa would have thrown a ton of cash at the problem as per and probably have thrown together a decent side. Watford’s side is a complete mess of aging players and they’re an absolute basket case off the pitch.

Ring Of Steel

Clearly you have to be a much better player to play for a team 10th in the Premier League than you do for a side likely to be struggling in the Championship. We played Watford one of the worst Premier League sides and didn’t even have a shot on target
You’re an incredibly negative person, clearly being shown up last season with the constant slating of the team and Robins has taught you nothing.

covcity4life

I think it’s the other way round. Villa would have thrown a ton of cash at the problem as per and probably have thrown together a decent side. Watford’s side is a complete mess of aging players and they’re an absolute basket case off the pitch.
They have owners that put money in though and sacking managers works for them

Villa didnt dominate the season they came down

CanadianCCFC

Arsenal are 10th mate are we watching the same game ? 🤣 I think Burge would walk into that size 🤣

I doubt he would get a game in any of the top 6 - 8 teams
I didn’t realize we were one of the top 6-8 teams. If we are it means my time machine to 2024 worked though so that’s good to hear

Mcbean

That was so poor - odd show of skill - Grealish is worth a mint to someone but the Arse need to be shaken - how did they beat The Mancs the other day - anyway I agree with some above the only benefit to Villa going down is a closer away game

Users who are viewing this thread