Villa out of bottom 3 (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Arsenal look so poor absolutely awful to watch tonight their young lads don’t seem anywhere near good enough,seen a few people saying their back to their best last week & Arteta is the man...their 10th 🤣

Ian1779

Arsenal look so poor absolutely awful to watch tonight their young lads don’t seem anywhere near good enough,seen a few people saying their back to their best last week & Arteta is the man...their 10th 🤣
They did a number on Man City at the weekend. They are missing Xhaka in the middle of the park and I reckon all that effort has taken its toll on them, especially the young ones.

cc84cov

Arsenal have totally lost their identity...

They can’t play as bad as that second half

skybluepm2

The one sided Villa obsession Continues.....

lol it is one sided but I’d love them to go down and set up a couple of belters with us next season. Wherever we play our home games would be a sell out and assuming we’re let back in, I’d also like the chance to go back to the ground for the first time since we went down from the Prem all those years ago.

Ring Of Steel

lol it is one sided but I’d love them to go down and set up a couple of belters with us next season. Wherever we play our home games would be a sell out and assuming we’re let back in, I’d also like the chance to go back to the ground for the first time since we went down from the Prem all those years ago.
I’d rather a bigger chance of 6 points tbh, and- maybe incorrectly- I see a Watford in turmoil as the much greater chance to get them

skybluepm2

I’d rather a bigger chance of 6 points tbh, and- maybe incorrectly- I see a Watford in turmoil as the much greater chance to get them

yeah I think you’re right. Villa would have a far better chance of going straight back up. Plus Watford have been nothing short of disgraceful in their handling of the Pearson sacking. What were they thinking? They deserve to go down based on this shambles alone.

SlowerThanPlatt

Arsenal are 10th mate are we watching the same game ? 🤣 I think Burge would walk into that size 🤣

I doubt he would get a game in any of the top 6 - 8 teams

Clearly you have to be a much better player to play for a team 10th in the Premier League than you do for a side likely to be struggling in the Championship. We played Watford one of the worst Premier League sides and didn’t even have a shot on target

Mr Panda

I'm too young to appreciate the Premier league years and therefore have never really given much of a shit about Villa.

Kind of glad they might stay up, one less team that'll blow the equivalent of our budget on one player.

Frostie

Typical Arsenal that, look like they're making great strides, beating the top 2 teams in the country then failing to turn up against one of their weaker opponents.

cc84cov

I'm too young to appreciate the Premier league years and therefore have never really given much of a shit about Villa.

Kind of glad they might stay up, one less team that'll blow the equivalent of our budget on one player.
Trust me mate you’ll enjoy a villa game we want them down

no_loyalty

Arsene Wenger, Thierry Henry, Ian Wright, Patrick Viera, Martin Keown, David Seaman are all fucking Arsenal wankers, thanks to them The Shit are staying up (probably)

junglej13

Absolutely pathetic performance from Arsenal. Honesty don't know what the game plan was. It was a like training drill without goals. I bet Villa can't believe they've won that without doing any defending.

Users who are viewing this thread