Villa in the bottom 3 (1 Viewer)

wolfie

This season just gets better and better. Villa doing there bit we just need to get promoted. Happy times

ohitsaidwalker king power

Lambert must stay...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Paxman II

They look doomed. No real spirit and such a young side. Lambert has no Premiership pedigree either.
I would love it, just love it (to coin a phrase) if we met next season!

CovisGod

I think your all being a bit harsh, I feel a bit sorry for Villa.......

Pfffffffft ! Like funk I do ! If they go down its all my Christmas's at once ! SHIT ON THE VILLA.....

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
The locals on the island are lovin' it as well! An away win for Southampton! Brilliant!

torchomatic

Not interested. Could this go in the other Football bit.

CovisGod

Not interested yet you took your time to look in a thread entitled Villa In The Bottom 3 just to explain you wernet interested ?

sky_blue_up_north

Lambert must stay...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:
Agent Lambert is doing a magnificent job, looking forward to playing them next season.

torchomatic

I just can't see why people are so obsessed with Villa. Never understood it. Each to their own, I guess.

torchomatic

Amazing though really. 60 to 70 years. Just as long as the average human.

hill83

Embarrassing to even be talking about it. I'd chop my leg off to be in their position. Get a fucking grip.

Paxman II

Embarrassing to even be talking about it. I'd chop my leg off to be in their position. Get a fucking grip.

So you are willing to lose a leg for the high probability Villa and Coventry will be playing their football in the same league next season?
Wow...there may soon be nothing left of you if you if you keep up that attitude. ;)

Grendel

So you are willing to lose a leg for the high probability Villa and Coventry will be playing their football in the same league next season?
Wow...there may soon be nothing left of you if you if you keep up that attitude. ;)

Highly improbable and if by some miracle we do their sky parachute payments would still mean they are in a different league.

wingy

Highly improbable and if by some miracle we do their sky parachute payments would still mean they are in a different league.

The following season possibly .

I'm not usually into all this hate stuff and still am not but have felt obliged after reading some of the quotes on their forums recently regarding our stadium difficulties ,most of its harmless ,no more than keyboard banter.

wingy

Forgot to mention the massive respect I developed for the saints fans last season during our 3 meetings ,they had massive empathy for our predicament and genuinely affected my decision to buy the ST this year and stick with it.having been there themselves.

Stevearcade

Agent Lambert! Haha! That's some funny shit. It is satisfying to see them in this position. I don't really know why, but they just are the most dislike midland team. Everyone seems to hate them. Blues, Baggies, Wolves etc. I remember going to see us get battered 5-1 (possibly 5-2 I forget) at the Hawthorns years ago. Much of the game both City and Baggies fans were all singing "Shit on the Villa" in unison. Proper funny!

ccfcway

Coventry 7/1 to be promoted
Villa Evens to go down

So, roughly 14/1 that Cov will Meet Villa next season.

A long shot at best !

This is my first time so be gentle with me, villa are shite, for your man who said he'd lose a leg to be in their position he must be pissed. If all you want to do in life is make up the numbers then off you pop.

covlad87

It's unbelievable that aston villa are getting shitter by the game Chelsea Tottenham Wigan and my personal favourite Bradford city have all destroyed the scum Paul lambert should of got the manager of the month just for that

hill83

This is my first time so be gentle with me, villa are shite, for your man who said he'd lose a leg to be in their position he must be pissed. If all you want to do in life is make up the numbers then off you pop.

'Off I pop' for suggesting I'd like us to be in the premier league rather than scrapping around in division three?
Good one.

oakey

I live in Dudley, lived in Birmingham before that and worked in Wolverhampton for many years. The reason Villa are the most hated is simple: a combination of firstly, jealousy as they have won the League and the European cup in living memory ... And secondly, their fans have always thought they are a massive club who should be up in the Manchester, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea bracket. Yes, they all do. The other West Midlands teams' fans have no such arrogance ... They are much more like our fans, accepting we're a bit crap. I have some very good friends who are Villa fans but I absolutely LOVE IT when they lose and relish every second of their decline. Football fans are very petty!

cloughie

my inlaws family are the vile and have had to see their smug faces for a decade

I sit here quietly enjoying their demise and hoping that they will be humiliated even further

so Torch for some of us its personal

and no They don't like me and vice versa but I.m more polite than them .......just for the wifes sake

Users who are viewing this thread