Villa in the bottom 3 (1 Viewer)

Mr T - Sukka!

Not really bothered about Villa. Never have been. They are not are rivals, we have not played them in over 12 years.

They wont go down anyway, thier rich owners will sign a few players to get them out of the do do.

They could laugh at us way more than we can laugh at them!

coundonskyblue

<p>
I live in Dudley, lived in Birmingham before that and worked in Wolverhampton for many years. The reason Villa are the most hated is simple: a combination of firstly, jealousy as they have won the League and the European cup in living memory ... And secondly, their fans have always thought they are a massive club who should be up in the Manchester, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea bracket. Yes, they all do. The other West Midlands teams' fans have no such arrogance ... They are much more like our fans, accepting we're a bit crap. I have some very good friends who are Villa fans but I absolutely LOVE IT when they lose and relish every second of their decline. Football fans are very petty!

Your so right!

Fans of every West Midlands team (villa aside) are incredibly modest & honest.

Fans of Birmingham, wba, Walsall, wolves & our own sky blues will all have a joke about how shite we are. Yet villa is the only west midlands team that has fans which thinks they support an amazing team!

singers_pore

The last time Villa went down, Cov won the cup. So it looks as though the stars are coming into alignment.

As for the posters above who say they don't care about the Villa - WTF! They are the most despised set of fans in the whole of the Midlands and I for one would absolutely love it if they get relegated.

Fluffsta

Villa fans at work come across as local elitist Premier League snobs and have done for a number of years at my expense. I also hate the Leicester lot (a lot) but at least I can have banter in the workplace with my rival foxes. Villa fans have always dissed of my club as nothing. I would very much like to play them next season if all things go right.

Astute

We are a long way down on their list of rivals. They are a bigger club than us. Fact. If we had other fans from a smaller club than ours we would say the same to them.

Have never seen them as our nearest rivals. Far from it. But always felt great when we beat them. Mainly for them reminding us how much bigger than us they are and also for their stupid accents.

skybluesteve76

Late eighties early nineties Villa were our rivals and we were there's because we were the only West Midlands teams anywhere near the top flight!
That was a very fierce rivalry back then, the scenes we all witnessed before, during and after games bear testament to that. There's been nothing anywhere near that since by the way.
Lesta are a minor irritant compared to the Vile!
To top it all off, we got relegated there. I was there that day and it was awful.
I for one would love to see them relegated. Bring them down a peg or too ! Can't stand the arrogant bastards!

kepit 2 yusen

Late eighties early nineties Villa were our rivals and we were there's because we were the only West Midlands teams anywhere near the top flight!<br />
That was a very fierce rivalry back then, the scenes we all witnessed before, during and after games bear testament to that. There's been nothing anywhere near that since by the way.<br />
Lesta are a minor irritant compared to the Vile!<br />
To top it all off, we got relegated there. I was there that day and it was awful.<br />
I for one would love to see them relegated. Bring them down a peg or too ! Can't stand the arrogant bastards!
<br />
<br />

I agree - I used to work in Brmingham and you can tell who someone supports without asking. The gobshite with the dopey accent who gets on your tits big time, and you wouldn't trust further than you could throw him was practically always a Villa fan. They meet their own kind at that shit pot in Aston.
They as people can't be trusted and I hope they rot

Black6Osprey

I've always loved beating the Villa but hate is a strong word. I think although Villa are certainly in trouble with such a young side the main issue is whether we can get out of this league. With the top 2 places looking increasingly out of our reach barring a miracle we are relying on a continued run of good form and the lottery of the play offs. I don't expect to play the Villa any time soon but you never know.

RoboCCFC90

I had an ex fiancee once who was a Shitty Villa fan, fortunately it never worked out....

Users who are viewing this thread