Vik 🇸🇪 (2 Viewers)

SBT

Everything is coming off for him at the moment. I have no idea if he’s even as good as he’s currently playing, for someone to come out of nowhere and be this dominant is crazy. Could be some inspired scouting from Badlan and co.

Chip Batch

I’m not sure where it’s come from, but he’s almost unplayable at the moment. Finished his chances, is strong in the ball, holds it up, works hard, has good control and makes good runs. There’s a few times where he’s holding off two or three players and still comes out with the ball.

You can see the opposition are frightened off him and back off when he turns, despite not being the quickest. 10/10 for the season so far.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I’m not sure where it’s come from, but he’s almost unplayable at the moment. Finished his chances, is strong in the ball, holds it up, works hard, has good control and makes good runs. There’s a few times where he’s holding off two or three players and still comes out with the ball.

You can see the opposition are frightened off him and back off when he turns, despite not being the quickest. 10/10 for the season so far.
I think it was confidence, last season we brought him in on loan after a failed loan at Swansea, and I believe that our management team will have boosted his confidence and his belief over his loan spell

Sky Blue Pete

He was much better than Mitrovic today

Brighton Sky Blue

I think it was confidence, last season we brought him in on loan after a failed loan at Swansea, and I believe that our management team will have boosted his confidence and his belief over his loan spell

That and his body strength has really come on over the summer, far from the only one in our squad who's bulked up and benefitted from it. Really hard to get the ball off him even with several defenders pressuring him. Only problem at Luton was we hardly got him the ball

PUSB-We_are_going_up

That and his body strength has really come on over the summer, far from the only one in our squad who's bulked up and benefitted from it. Really hard to get the ball off him even with several defenders pressuring him. Only problem at Luton was we hardly got him the ball
I think there was an interview with Hyam (was it), and he said that the intensity of training and pre-season was very high

Brighton Sky Blue

I think there was an interview with Hyam (was it), and he said that the intensity of training and pre-season was very high

When you've got half or less of the budget of the opposition all you can do is work twice as hard. And as Wednesday showed, the moment we stop doing that the punishment is a battering

PUSB-We_are_going_up

When you've got half or less of the budget of the opposition all you can do is work twice as hard. And as Wednesday showed, the moment we stop doing that the punishment is a battering
When people say money has ruined football, someone should point out to them that smaller teams not working their players hard enough, you can combat the money with hard work

shmmeee

£10m would be a bargain for him right now. £15m minimum.

Everything is coming off for him at the moment. I have no idea if he’s even as good as he’s currently playing, for someone to come out of nowhere and be this dominant is crazy. Could be some inspired scouting from Badlan and co.

This is some of his best form but he’s hit a goal between every 150 and 250 mins everywhere he’s played his entire career. It’s not come out of nowhere.

Brighton Sky Blue

When people say money has ruined football, someone should point out to them that smaller teams not working their players hard enough, you can combat the money with hard work

Gyo I think is representative of the club in general, sticking a middle finger up at the 'good' sides and just going for it every week. Someone on the Birmingham forum said man for man we aren't a better side than them. May well be true but we're well drilled, everyone knows their role and will act on whatever advice they get.

I'm fine with a 'Luton' happening once every 10 games if across the other 9 we're averaging 2 points a game

Sick Boy

Still can’t believe I managed to get him at 33-1 last week to be top scorer. To have scored 9 at this stage already is incredible.
Fast turning into Robins’ best signing ever.

Tommo1993

Honestly believe they’re thriving on the home turnouts. They do look a little different away from home, although our away following is great. It’s just something different. Always used to much prefer away days, but I’m enjoying our home atmosphere for the first time since god knows when.

skyblu3sk

2015–2018IF Brommapojkarna 56(20)
2018–2021Brighton & Hove Albion0(0)
2019–2020→ FC St. Pauli (loan)26(7)
2020–2021→ Swansea City (loan)11(0)
2021→ Coventry City (loan)19(3)
2021–Coventry City11(9)
National team‡
2015–2018Sweden U19 18(10)
2019–2020Sweden U21 8(4)
2019–Sweden 2(1)

Looking at his stats he has generally scored a decent number of goals when he has got going

SkyblueTexan

Hope Gyo stays injury-free while on international duty with Sweden. Selfishly wish he wasn't called up, but he's earned it. So kudos to him. Best of luck son, but don't work too hard please. We need you.

Tommo1993

Hope Gyo stays injury-free while on international duty with Sweden. Selfishly wish he wasn't called up, but he's earned it. So kudos to him. Best of luck son, but don't work too hard please. We need you.

Yeah, dead pleased for him to get the deserved call up. Wouldn’t mind if he didn’t really feature though!

Sky Blue Harry H

We've had it doubly lucky that it didn't happen for him at Swansea, otherwise we'd probably never have had a sniff.

steve cooper

I assume Sweden are home to Kosovo and Greece, and as Sweden are an amber list country he will be OK to play against Blackburn provided his Covid test is negative

Users who are viewing this thread