Vik 🇸🇪 (1 Viewer)

stupot07

His performance tonight reminded me of Jukebox in that half a season before moving to Middlesborough.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

skyblu3sk

Backed him from what I saw at the end of last season, seems to have come back stronger this season and up for a fight. We have a bit of competition for places finally!

Brighton Sky Blue

The lad’s young and still improving, he’ll have good days and bad days but like others in our squad he works bloody hard either way. Really pleased he found the net tonight.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Vik was brilliant, hats off to him for not getting his head in his hands about the penalty miss on Saturday he was phenomenal tonight along with O’Hare, Allen, Dabo and Moore.
PUSB

Liquid Gold

Great that he got 3 goals in half a season last year but is already on 2 after 3 games (should be 3 too)

Fair play to the coaching staff for taking the time with him to get him out of the negative headspace that he'd obviously got himself in at Swansea and then to the management putting in the investment to make him ours.

Hobo

You didn’t go last night then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Having stuck up for him last season explaining he needed a run of games after being stuck on the bench at Swansea. Being one of the few who said we should try and buy him at the end of last season. Had to start this season defending him....regardless of how brilliant I know his performance was last night...My comment was made towards some of our very fickle supporters who next month after a bad game will gladly slag him off again as being a waste of money.

Last edited:

Jamesimus

Having stuck up for him last season explaining he needed a run of games after being stuck on the bench at Swansea. Being one of the few who said we should try and buy him at the end of last season. Had to start this season defending him....regardless of how brilliant I know his performance was last night...My comment was made towards some of our very fickle supports who next month after a bad game will gladly slag him off again as being a waste of money.

Last season he understandably looked rusty at first, but very quickly got better and I guess MR and his team noticed this.

Have we retired the number 20 shirt for Bakayoko or can Big Vik have it now? He's well on course...

Hobo

Yes as proved on Sky last night it looked every inch a hand ball on tv so hats off to the ref who thankfully seen it as it was.

People on Sky were pretty adamant it came off his head or face. It looked that way to me too.

ccfcmad1

Towards the end of last season we saw glimpses of what he's capable of and he's carried it on into this season forget the penalty miss these things happen unfortunately.
Now let's see him do this on a regular basis and we will have a player on our hands and after last night I think the biamou debate should be put to bed now onwards and upwards PUSB

Warwickhunt

If he plays like that all season then we have £3-4m worth of a player.

possibly one of the best all round performances by a forward in years and his only a kid.
if he can play against 1 Keoghs every week then i would say £100 million :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

He is what some of our fans thought Max was. A huge upgrade. Holds the ball up so well, great touch and got an eye for goal. He sometimes looks like he's unsure what he's doing with it himself when carrying it up the pitch but that's a side note. A great start to the season and others have hinted at, excited to see a fully fit Walker alongside him.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

He is what some of our fans thought Max was. A huge upgrade. Holds the ball up so well, great touch and got an eye for goal. He sometimes looks like he's unsure what he's doing with it himself when carrying it up the pitch but that's a side note. A great start to the season and others have hinted at, excited to see a fully fit Walker alongside him.
Thats a 20-40 goal a season partnership

Users who are viewing this thread