Victor Torp (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueGuy

Looked really good last night.

Calm and confident on the ball, comfortable in tight situations, able to pick a pass and was good in the tight 1-2s as well.

Don't think he'd be as disciplined as Sheaf or Eccles so whoever is playing with him (Eccles in the coming weeks) is probably going to have to hold a little deeper than he naturally would.
I agree I think he looks like he could be a real asset. I think he still has a bit of work to do to get up with the speed of the championship. It reminds me a bit of when Sheaf first arrived, just slightly behind the pace for thought/ passes etc.

There were a couple of times yesterday when his passed we're just a little behind where they needed to go, or didn't have quite enough pace on the ball. I'm sure he'll get it and when he does he'll really add something.

shmmeee

Looked really good last night.

Calm and confident on the ball, comfortable in tight situations, able to pick a pass and was good in the tight 1-2s as well.

Don't think he'd be as disciplined as Sheaf or Eccles so whoever is playing with him (Eccles in the coming weeks) is probably going to have to hold a little deeper than he naturally would.

Think he’s not as sure of where he should be as the rest of the squad (understandably), and isn’t quite up to the pace yet which means the game can pass him by sometimes. All stuff he should pick up with experience in this division.

Reactions: PVA

Users who are viewing this thread