Victor Torp (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Still think we also need a Kelly replacement to be properly covered in this part of the pitch. Good work by the club to only have it leak out when he'd basically already signed.

Martin180

Still think we also need a Kelly replacement to be properly covered in this part of the pitch. Good work by the club to only have it leak out when he'd basically already signed.
Lati is good enough to replace Kelly this season in that position. Can see him going out on loan

StrettoBoy

I can't see him even being on the bench this weekend.

Will we even get the international clearance through in time to register him as our player?

Great_Expectations

I know I said it on the other thread, but it feels so much better signing relatively unknown players from some of the more obscure and untapped leagues.

It is one of a growing number of factors which makes us feel like a proper club, with solid foundations in place.

Even if he is a flop, I don’t imagine his wage demands are astronomical and I doubt he has an ego, which some established Championship players might.

Plus, while league wise it’s a serious step up, his metrics are mega impressive.

Gint11

I know I said it on the other thread, but it feels so much better signing relatively unknown players from some of the more obscure and untapped leagues.

It is one of a growing number of factors which makes us feel like a proper club, with solid foundations in place.

Even if he is a flop, I don’t imagine his wage demands are astronomical and I doubt he has an ego, which some established Championship players might.

Plus, while league wise it’s a serious step up, his metrics are mega impressive.

I trust our recruitment department.

AFCCOVENTRY

Imagine what are signings will be like going forward as our data team grows.

Me thinks Doug has been looking at Brighton…

Cally Fedora

Looks exactly the sort of signing we should be making. Plenty of promise and development potential. Our player on a long term contract. Like it. I am disappointed that the comedic potential available by transferring Torp to the identically sounding taupe remains largely untapped. Hopefully he won’t need to drag us out of the light brown with hues of grey stuff.

Londonccfcfan

Keeping my feet firmly on the ground.

This fella is going to be legend. Can feel it in my bones!

All day long long take a shrewd buy like this than over priced over inflated englishmen. Loving this.

Brylowes

I’m glad this guy recognised what we miss without Hamer. It does worry me that on some threads there’s a number of fans who think Sheaf, Allen, Eccles and Lati is enough for our CM options. We need more.

Torp seems like he’d be a good signing and exactly the kind of out of the box thinking we need to punch above our weight.

At £2.1 million, it could be a bargain.
This 👍

Tommo1993

Cringe. Several fans of ours commenting on their twitter. “We’ll keep him safe”, “we’ll look after him”, etc.

WHY DO THEY DO THIS?!

puke GIF

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

From the stats/videos he looks like the type of player we've been looking for post-Hamer. the high number of turnovers and lower pass completion rate leave me a bit cold, though I am assuming that's because he's trying more attacking forward passes with higher risk.

Have to take into account it has been at a lower standard though so will try and learn from the summer and give him some time to bed in.

Then watch me get annoyed when he gives the ball away twice early on on his debut.

Users who are viewing this thread