Transfer Rumour Van Ewijk - Confirmed (3 Viewers)

Matt smith

I've not looked at any videos of this geezer but you lot seem to be losing your sh!t over this guy so I'm pretty excited by it.

On another note, could this be something that helps Gus stay? Signing a fellow dutchman? Just a small thought.
Linked with Porto anderlecht etc

we’ve needed a top drawer right back ever since we’ve got back into the championship, so pivotal to how we play

Skybluedownunder

Really hope we pull this one off. Can see a clear shift from Robins that he wants to add pace and more threat from the wing backs - to anyone questioning the fee for a defender, remember the impact Djed Spence had a couple of seasons ago

I really hope Saddlebrains pulls us all off too.

But on a serious note, this banter we’ve had over this has been the most I’ve laughed, giggled and smiled on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFCCOVENTRY

Van Ewijk will sign with Coventry (5th in the Championship last year) for just over 4M € , excluding bonuses and % on resale according to @SanderVries_LC .

A very very good bargain from the club 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 at a ridiculous price for one of the best, if not the best, right-back in the Eredivisie.

Martin180

Van Ewijk will sign with Coventry (5th in the Championship last year) for just over 4M € , excluding bonuses and % on resale according to @SanderVries_LC .

A very very good bargain from the club 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 at a ridiculous price for one of the best, if not the best, right-back in the Eredivisie.

Natural Glow Reaction GIF

Skybluedownunder

A very very good bargain from the club at a ridiculous price for one of the best, if not the best, right-back in the Eredivisie.

That’s it! I was going to wait until he was actually signed to change my profile picture but I’m too excited and classing this as confirmed.

Saddlebrains where’s my handjob!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfc922

Class signing! Just hope it isn’t the Hamer money we’re spending! A fellow Dutchman should help convince him to stay.

Surely its more angled at that? Hamer may have said if he sees better from the club than last couple of seasons, he'll sign a new contract?

Can't say we haven't invested properly under Doug than SISU.

Ccfcisparks

Heerenveen fans getting a bit salty saying he is shit anyway. 😂 They must be the Swansea equivalent in Holland.

Ajax and PSV fans saying how on earth has he chosen 2nd division football in England over them. 😂
Seen some PSV fans saying hes a clogger with no technical ability.

TomRad85

Heerenveen fans getting a bit salty saying he is shit anyway. 😂 They must be the Swansea equivalent in Holland.

Ajax and PSV fans saying how on earth has he chosen 2nd division football in England over them. 😂
Imagine signing a player that PSV and Ajax fans are pissed off they didn't get. If someone had called that a couple of years ago they'd have been dragged away in a straight jacket.

the rumpo kid

PSV fans are baffled they didn’t get him as he’s the best RWB in Holland at the moment. This is a monumental signing along with Simms.
Looking at the only Heerenveen fans site I could make sense of, looks like they want mwene from psv.
I don't know if he's been on loan with them, but they think at €3m he's a better choice even tho he's 29. You would have thought if psv wanted him they could have made mwene part of the deal ?
Anyway fuck psv.

Skyblueweeman

I have to say, this is the first time in years (probably a couple of decades) where I've felt our club is a 'proper' club. I don't mean that in a derogatory way to the past.

But when you've got MR selling the club to such talent like this geezer, Simms, Sakamoto and them coming to ply their trade at the CBS which is a decent ground, ticket sales are massive etc etc.

It just seems like we've got our sh!t together and are doing things the way a club should be doing them if they've got EPL aspirations. Granted, a lot of that is aided by the Vik money but it just feels f*&king brilliant at the minute.

Users who are viewing this thread