USE IT OR LOSE IT !! (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Anyway, away from the CET how else can we make it sky blue?

Imagine having the whole area of the Ricoh buzzing with sky blue. It needs to be something everybody can get behind, hence the no politics just ccfc!

Of course, people would try and interfere with CCFC having a decent turnout but that's why city fans need to show a bit of spirit and not allow that to happen!

armybike

Still no comment about the actual contents of it and the ideas raised or just going to try and disrupt it?

Do I honestly think people will forget all the stuff that's gone on before, pull together and fill the Ricoh?

No I don't.

chiefdave

It could be, I guess it depends who it is. For one game if we painted the town sky blue to make a statement
Filling the Ricoh is going to be a hell of a job, especially with how early in the summer the first game tends to be these days (and could be a midweek game).

Given that Wasps refused to allow a JH memorial game at the Ricoh as part of preseason how about a Cov Legends v Fulham Legends charity match at the Butts.

Shift 3K tickets and you have a sell out and a decent bit of money for charity.

Nick

Administrator
Filling the Ricoh is going to be a hell of a job, especially with how early in the summer the first game tends to be these days (and could be a midweek game).

Given that Wasps refused to allow a JH memorial game at the Ricoh as part of preseason how about a Cov Legends v Fulham Legends charity match at the Butts.

Shift 3K tickets and you have a sell out and a decent bit of money for charity.

Maybe not the first home game, but maybe pick a game while it is still warm and go all out on getting it full.

I am not sure about a legends match, don't know it would have the same impact :(

Users who are viewing this thread