US Open (2 Viewers)

TomRad85

As a left hander myself it'd be nice for commentary not to always go 'herp derp it's hard against a leftie'. Right handed bigoted twats grrr
Surely that's them bigging up lefties more than anything. Left footed footballers often look more cultured too.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

David O'Day

As a left hander myself it'd be nice for commentary not to always go 'herp derp it's hard against a leftie'. Right handed bigoted twats grrr

More likely to win at Wimbledon it seems

Brighton Sky Blue

More likely to win at Wimbledon it seems

Not played much tennis but the backhand is a lot more useful for similar reasons to if you play cricket with the opposite to your writing hand.

covmark

It was brilliant, she was so impressive tournament and no one had any answers for her. Utterly dominant.

That passing shot in the 2nd set that Rusedski righty creamed himself over was the stuff of legends
Yeah, the way she's just blown every opponent away has been impressive. Only 18 too. Loads of improvement possible. Her and Fernández could be dominant for years.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

wingy

It was a great performance from the pair of them,both I think suffered from composure issues, only natural at that age but Raducanu definitely went up a notch through those early second set games.

Johnnythespider

It was a great performance from the pair of them,both I think suffered from composure issues, only natural at that age but Raducanu definitely went up a notch through those early second set games.
Yep, when Fernandez broke to go 2-1 up in the second Raducanu reeled off 4 successive games, that's what sets Champions apart.

NorthernWisdom

Can't you lot flirt with each other over PM?

Caught up on the game this morning. Some unbelievable hitting from both players. To think that Raducanu has only played 4 senior tournaments, it's an absolutely astounding performance.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
And once you've won a Grand Slam, nobody can take that away from you. Even if she never wins another, she's done more than most players do in their careers.

Evo1883

Surely that's them bigging up lefties more than anything. Left footed footballers often look more cultured too.

giphy.gif

TomRad85

And once you've won a Grand Slam, nobody can take that away from you. Even if she never wins another, she's done more than most players do in their careers.
They do get spread around a bit more in the women's game tbf. Not so much in the men's. Was glad my fave player Del Potro got his 1.

Users who are viewing this thread