US Open (1 Viewer)

pipkin73

Loved it, but reading the above i have to comment.

I am English born and bred BUT my family comes from Gibraltar.

Whilst all the Brexit mess was going on i tried to see if i could get a Gibraltar passport (as they have stayed in the Euro zone partly, so would help stay out here in Gran Canaria).

Anyway, the British embassy in Gibraltar told me no i could not apply as my parents have lived in England for so long.
So basically i had lost the right to change citizenship or have dual citizenship as my parents had lived in the UK for approx 50 years.
I could still get it IF my parents moved back to Gibraltar.
The whole nationality thing is bull, i am English and proud to be, but also proud to be classed Gibraltarian but they won't accept me now as my parents have lived in England for so long.

Emma lives in the UK, moved here when she was 2 so dam right she is British. Why would she not be?

TomRad85

So, a young Brit wins a major trophy against all the odds, and SBT is arguing over who's fat, who's IRA, and who's fat and IRA...
Well there's no argument on that, I'm not fat as you can see in my picture and O'Day is IRA as shown by his posting history. So that's that one put to bed.
I wasn't even going to enter but there was a pile on Rob, we've had way more civil discussions on nationality on this forum in the past, but civil and David don't tend to marry together.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

RegTheDonk

Fucking brilliant.

I drank a bottle of red wine tonight for the first time ever. Think it was in the realisation that I'm older than the age of both the finalists put together.

But what an inspiration Raducanu will be for young girls. Amazing, amazing.
Agreed, that was a great game - well done Emma, top tennis and very well articulated afterwards.

Fernandez looks good too, dare say we'll see these two battling it out in the years to come. As you say, an inspiration to all young girls who want to to take up the game.

David O'Day

The irony of a an IRA supporting fuckwit like you calling anyone on this forum a c**t isn't lost on anyone I'm sure.

Ah bless you bring up the old IRA lie you fat waste of space. Please show me any posts i have made that support the IRA? Can't can you chubby chops

Your bullshit about Japanese nationally was spectacularly shot down weren't it.

David O'Day

Well there's no argument on that, I'm not fat as you can see in my picture and O'Day is IRA as shown by his posting history. So that's that one put to bed.
I wasn't even going to enter but there was a pile on Rob, we've had way more civil discussions on nationality on this forum in the past, but civil and David don't tend to marry together.

Show me any pro IRA posts lardy mclarderson? Go on

David O'Day

Anyway she's the real deal.

No real weaknesses and she will get even better as she gets stronger.

TomRad85

Ah bless you bring up the old IRA lie you fat waste of space. Please show me any posts i have made that support the IRA? Can't can you chubby chops

Your bullshit about Japanese nationally was spectacularly shot down weren't it.
Haha I thought I was blocked, finally out of your hole you terrorist loving piece of human waste.
Unlike you I speak from a place of family experience rather than a place of faux outrage and Internet trolling. Now back to that hole you scruffy, smelly IRA c**t.

TomRad85

Anyway she's the real deal.

No real weaknesses and she will get even better as she gets stronger.
Pretending to care about tennis when you only really came in this thread to start a row with Rob like the whopper you are. Bless.

David O'Day

Haha I thought I was blocked, finally out of your hole you terrorist loving piece of human waste.
Unlike you I speak from a place of family experience rather than a place of faux outrage and Internet trolling. Now back to that hole you scruffy, smelly IRA c**t.

Oi Salad Dodger you going to back up what you say?

Show me where I have posted anything that supports the IRA. You can't as you are just another lying c**t.

Grendel

Show me where I have posted anything that supports the IRA. You can't as you are just another lying c**t.

I assume using Gerry Adams as your Avatar was just a coincidence

TomRad85

Everyone knows what you are you ugly fuck, no hiding place.

TomRad85

Can't show me any posts?

You're done here fatso.
'You're done' classic O'Drivel.

We know what you are Dave, no one wants anything to do with you. You were an utter embarrassment of a poster to start with, then outing yourself as pro IRA was the cherry on the cake.

Grendel

Slip of the finger I'm sure.

He first tried to claim Adams wasn’t a member of the Ira so was a politician - when that got tipped to shreds he said he did it for a laugh and then he said he’d kick my head in when he had to remove

TomRad85

He first tried to claim Adams wasn’t a member of the Ira so was a politician - when that got tipped to shreds he said he did it for a laugh and then he said he’d kick my head in when he had to remove
Yes he often threatens people, apparently being pro IRA and regularly threatening people doesn't get you kicked off the forum these days.

David O'Day

Yes he often threatens people, apparently being pro IRA and regularly threatening people doesn't get you kicked off the forum these days.

Still not going to show me these posts you claim I made?

You're done here kid

David O'Day

Tommy Twelve Bellies just put up or shut up.

Time to leave this thread to be a celebration of a great BRITISH champion

Grendel

TomRad85

Disgraceful but completely in line with his character.

David O'Day

Disgraceful but completely in line with his character.

So you can't supply any evidence? I'll call this one in my favour yet again.

Mate your just a fat loser who has to buddy up to weirdos like Grenners for likes.

Grendel

So you can't supply any evidence? I'll call this one in my favour yet again.

Mate your just a fat loser who has to buddy up to weirdos like Grenners for likes.

The evidence is you claimed Adams wasn’t a member of the Ira and was not associated with violence. The old IRA suck up admire he supported blowing people up

David O'Day

The evidence is you claimed Adams wasn’t a member of the Ira and was not associated with violence. The old IRA suck up admire he supported blowing people up

So your logic is I supported the IRA by saying someone wasn't a member of the IRA?

Are you back on the pipe?

Users who are viewing this thread