Upping the post count (2 Viewers)

dongonzalos

If you're going to use that logic you'd have to also say SISU have done no wrong!

SISU haven't been accused of anything have they
Well not Infront of the judges
Well apart from devaluing ACL to buy it on the cheap by the judges. That isn't illegal though I don't think?

chiefdave

SISU haven't been accused of anything have they
Well not Infront of the judges
Well apart from devaluing ACL to buy it on the cheap by the judges. That isn't illegal though I don't think?

Exactly, so if italia is asserting that 'CCC have done nothing wrong' asserting on the basis they haven't been found guilty of any illegal activity then you can also say the same of SISU as they haven't been found guilty of any illegal activity either.

ccfcway

Didn't the judges only rule if it was state aid or not? Not if they have done things to damage CCFC?

agree 100% with this. All the judges did was rule on state aid, its the citizens of Coventry that have supported Labour by continuing to vote them in.

Grendel

The damage was already done and CCC just protected themselves.
It's in the detail no matter how bitter a pill it is too swallow.

Do you actually type this drivel or does nick Eastwood do it himself?

italiahorse

Exactly, so if italia is asserting that 'CCC have done nothing wrong' asserting on the basis they haven't been found guilty of any illegal activity then you can also say the same of SISU as they haven't been found guilty of any illegal activity either.

Correct.
However they will be judged by most CCFC fans as using the club just to make a profit for themselves.
Again thats okay if CCFC is left in a better position when they move on.

How's that going ?

armybike

Didn't the judges only rule if it was state aid or not? Not if they have done things to damage CCFC?

Yep, justice has been served.

#morals

Grendel

Yep, justice has been served.

#morals

Morals? Sisu have not break any laws so does that make them moral?

Good to see you back by the way. Now the seasons over I guess you feel on safe ground. Less football talk eh?

Grendel

Any chance you could answer my questions? You're not dodging them are you?

Given your refusal to ever answer any questions without asking one that's pretty funny and don't flatter yourself Tony - your not even at Simon Gilbert levels in terms of questions.

armybike

Any chance you could answer my questions? You're not dodging them are you?

When you're correct 100% of the time you don't need to answer questions. You just present them and ignore the replies.

Grendel

When you're correct 100% of the time you don't need to answer questions. You just present them and ignore the replies.

Really regarding this actual thread you should think of a Carly Simon number and yes it is.

skybluetony176

Given your refusal to ever answer any questions without asking one that's pretty funny and don't flatter yourself Tony - your not even at Simon Gilbert levels in terms of questions.

That's a no then. You just can't bring yourself to admit that there never was a case to answer to can you? Or admit that enough is enough and it's time to stop this BS and concentrate their efforts somewhere more productive, like CCFC?

Clearly bashing CCC is more important to you than CCFC. Pretty sad really. You're getting very lonely on that score, there's almost complete agreement on this site with regards carrying on with litigation. Maybe you just like to be different.

Grendel

That's a no then. You just can't bring yourself to admit that there never was a case to answer to can you? Or admit that enough is enough and it's time to stop this BS and concentrate their efforts somewhere more productive, like CCFC?

Clearly bashing CCC is more important to you than CCFC. Pretty sad really. You're getting very lonely on that score, there's almost complete agreement on this site with regards carrying on with litigation. Maybe you just like to be different.

Have a nice day today Tony?

dongonzalos

I don't think they have done anything illegal.
To be honest I never thought CCFC did either.
Getting 2 sets of legal advice including external advice saying they were in safe legal grounds.
Then a never seen before legal action happens.
If they had lost that I still wouldn't view them as having done anything wrong as they were following legal advice.

Users who are viewing this thread