Unbelievable club (2 Viewers)

clint van damme

Doesn't matter where you live, I was brought up in Hillfields and have lived in Stivichall, Earlsdon, Finham, Radford, Wyken, Stoke, Walsgrave and Nottingham for a bit. I was an absolute double hard bastard in all those places and dominated anyone that said anything I deemed a slight on my character.

Wheatsheaf tonight.

you weren't the hardest man in Earlsdon when you lived there, not unless @Earlsdon_Skyblue1 was inside at the time.

Astute

Doesn't matter where you live, I was brought up in Hillfields and have lived in Stivichall, Earlsdon, Finham, Radford, Wyken, Stoke, Walsgrave and Nottingham for a bit. I was an absolute double hard bastard in all those places and dominated anyone that said anything I deemed a slight on my character.

Wheatsheaf tonight.

I'm known as 'The Plumber' as I'm forever fixing up drips.
I was lucky as a kid. I grew up in all the nice areas of Coventry. I don't know how some people could cope living in some areas. My areas were the Aldermoor, Willenhall, Manor Farm, Spon End, Bell Green and Wood End. And when I was old enough you would always find me in the Jube until it closed. Great pub. Perfect for before the game as well.

wingy

The Dolphin in Canley could be fun
Sovereign too at times
The Haven was aptly named too,Cheylesmore .

Grendel

The Dolphin in Canley could be fun
Sovereign too at times
The Haven was aptly named too,Cheylesmore .

Christ you know some sophisticated places

Grendel

Sounds like you do too?

I went in the dolphin (that’s on charter avenue isn’t it?) once as a mate of mine wanted to buy drugs (I guess I should have realised). I decided it wasn’t the best idea when I entered in my normal attire and some bloke playing pool said he didn’t like the look of may face and bizarrely said he wanted to insert his pool cue up my backside.

There was some pub near jardine crescent that was also fascinating - was that the Sovereign?

Grendel

The Haven (I assume it’s the same place) is somewhere I’d recommend highly to anyone who wants to time travel back in time.

I have been in there fairly recently and it’s a unique experience

wingy

I went in the dolphin (that’s on charter avenue isn’t it?) once as a mate of mine wanted to buy drugs (I guess I should have realised). I decided it wasn’t the best idea when I entered in my normal attire and some bloke playing pool said he didn’t like the look of may face and bizarrely said he wanted to insert his pool cue up my backside.

There was some pub near jardine crescent that was also fascinating - was that the Sovereign?
Think you may mean the New Star
If not maybe the Black Prince.
The Sovereign was the one on Charter Ave next to the parade of shops and the Chippy .

AVWskyblue

The Dolphin is at the bottom of Sherrif Ave, the Sovereign is on charter Ave as is the phantom coach

Sent from my 5010X using Tapatalk

Hobo

The old; my friend needs drugs, I am just here to look after him.

Normal attire? Thanks for inviting us to open up our imaginations.

Grendel

The old; my friend needs drugs, I am just here to look after him.

Normal attire? Thanks for inviting us to open up our imaginations.

It was 35 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread