Match Thread U23s v Ipswich (3 Viewers)

procdoc

Guilty untill proven innocent 😂 I assume you have proof that all you've said about bright is true?
He’s completely made it up. I hope he’s not from Bedworth as David O’Day alluded to, means I’d have to start sticking up for him 😂

Evo1883

The way this u23 thread went 🤣
giphy.gif

better days

What is your department Mark ? Also how did Wilshire get on today ? Do you think he stands any chance get getting in ahead of Ben Sheaf 😎
Tbh Wilshire is a bit too keen on cash for us to be in the running
Joe Cole came on what was mainly a pay as you play deal as he just wanted game time - Villa had paid off his contract
I guess Wilshire is waiting for a club desperate enough to offer him a lucrative deal

David O'Day

Guilty untill proven innocent 😂 I assume you have proof that all you've said about bright is true?

Doesn't work like that, he asked for proof Moore was a better keeper than Mariosi or Wilson and then flounced about when asked for proof of the opposite.

He's a plum mate

Grendel

He’s completely made it up. I hope he’s not from Bedworth as David O’Day alluded to, means I’d have to start sticking up for him 😂

he bragged at the age of 40 he managed to afford buying a house there - maybe your neighbour😂

David O'Day

Right, anyway. Does anyone how long Godden got? I'd look for a report from ITFC but they are still on carrier pigeons that way.

Gint11

No ones written anything off. Some people just think anything other than “Gee whizz chaps isn’t X a spiffing player who performs well every game” is writing a player off.

Yeah there are. Look at the other threads Shmee. Plenty writing off Waghorn and others. Take your blinkers off

SBchimp

Why don't they just have their own squad numbers and names on the shirts so they know they're the right size? I know some of the U23 don't officially have a number but I'm sure they've been allocated one.
I think that's exactly what they do. They all played in squad shirts last season, complete with the Championship tags on the sleeves. I know George has been allocated number 42 and has played in it since the Leamington game. Don't know if they have added the names yet but assume they will follow last years approach. When we have players from younger age groups or trialists they use one of the unallocated shirt numbers that have just the number on them.

Sorry, didn't mean to bring this thread back to the u23s :)

Users who are viewing this thread