Match Thread U23s v Ipswich (1 Viewer)

procdoc

He was put in the U23s.

Jesus I hope some of you don’t manage your own finances the naivety you display.
He played in the U23s to get fitness. Only in your head he was put there to get punished. Is Godden being punished today in that case?

David O'Day

He was put in the U23s.

Jesus I hope some of you don’t manage your own finances the naivety you display.

Wasn't it said Bright wasn't fit enough to play against Forest? Still as you seem to have eyes and ears in the dressing room and managers office I'll bow to your superior knowledge

procdoc

So that's Waghorn, Moore, Gyokeres and Bright written off by our fans already, 2 league games in.

We'll do well to finish the season with any players left at this rate!
It’s the same person writing them off, not the majority thankfully

shmmeee

So that's Waghorn, Moore, Gyokeres and Bright written off by our fans already, 2 league games in.

No ones written anything off. Some people just think anything other than “Gee whizz chaps isn’t X a spiffing player who performs well every game” is writing a player off.

Hobo

Don't forget Maatsen after 45 minutes.

shmmeee

You wanted us to sign ANOTHER keeper ffs

So did Robins by all accounts at the start of the window. He’s after another LWB now, can’t believe he’s written Maatsen off already! Wants a CM, wonder if it’s Hamer or Sheaf he’s written off?

Nuance, not a place in France.

better days

So did Robins by all accounts at the start of the window. He’s after another LWB now, can’t believe he’s written Maatsen off already!

I suspect the management team are pleasantly surprised by Maatsen and JCS and may review their plans and priorities

David O'Day

So did Robins by all accounts at the start of the window. He’s after another LWB now, can’t believe he’s written Maatsen off already! Wants a CM, wonder if it’s Hamer or Sheaf he’s written off?

You are using the search for an experienced back to help play when needed to relieve an 18 year old kid as an example of your point?

shmmeee

You are using the search for an experienced back to help play when needed to relieve an 18 year old kid as an example of your point?

You are making up details you’ve got no clue on for yours?

Ill make it simple:

- Saying you have doubts over a player isn’t writing them off

That’s it.

I also said Tavares looked like he’d started well but my stalker didn’t pick up on that and make out I think he’s the new Messi. Wonder why?

shmmeee

Marco Rus had another great game. Reckon he could be around the first team this season at some point.

He’s been playing the pivot at the base of midfield hasn’t he? Thought he was more a tricky winger. Reckon he’s being groomed for the Hamer role?

Users who are viewing this thread