Match Thread U23s v Bristol City, PDL Final 17 May (1 Viewer)

SBchimp

U23s in action tomorrow evening for the final game of the season, its going to be a big ask but the boys showed great character last week to knock Ipswich out.
Looks like there will be a decent crowd, be good to see plenty of Sky Blue in the stand.

TICKETS: Watch the Under 23s in the PDL Final on Tuesday night - News - Coventry City (ccfc.co.uk)

INTERVIEW: Fabio Tavares Bristol City Preview - News - Coventry City (ccfc.co.uk)

Coach travel still available too
U23 Play Off Final | Coventry Arena Official Parking Off-site (coventryparking.co.uk)

johnb

U23s in action tomorrow evening for the final game of the season, its going to be a big ask but the boys showed great character last week to knock Ipswich out.
Looks like there will be a decent crowd, be good to see plenty of Sky Blue in the stand.

TICKETS: Watch the Under 23s in the PDL Final on Tuesday night - News - Coventry City (ccfc.co.uk)

INTERVIEW: Fabio Tavares Bristol City Preview - News - Coventry City (ccfc.co.uk)

Coach travel still available too
U23 Play Off Final | Coventry Arena Official Parking Off-site (coventryparking.co.uk)
Ticket sorted 👕⚽️

Attachments

• D29F1AE2-64E6-47E7-BD34-8BC4E9CF20C7.jpeg
    D29F1AE2-64E6-47E7-BD34-8BC4E9CF20C7.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 59

Sky Blue Harry H

I've just registered on the Brizzle website, in case they are showing it live there? Anybody know?

stevefloyd

I've just registered on the Brizzle website, in case they are showing it live there? Anybody know?
I just tried to register...keeps saying its not a valid landline...no shit I havent got one so I put the local Ford garages number.. still not valid so fuck it I won't bother going to watch them

Bad Boy

I just tried to register...keeps saying its not a valid landline...no shit I havent got one so I put the local Ford garages number.. still not valid so fuck it I won't bother going to watch them
Likewise.
Why do organisations make it so difficult to register?

rexo87

Not sure if they may have it wrong but someone tweeted Cov earlier asking if it was being streamed and they said it wasn't

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

ccfcrob

BCFC are streaming it, you need to create an account. Took me 2 minutes and im ready to go

stevefloyd

Sky Blues Xl: Cian Tyler (GK), Josh Reid, George Burroughs, Jay McGrath, Evan Eghosa, Marco Rus, Ryan Howley, Jonny Ngandu, Ricardo Dinanga, Will Bapaga, Fabio Tavares.

Subs: Luke Bell (GK), Trialist, Charlie Manners, Trialist, Harrison Nee.

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm logged into their site too - registered yesterday.
Seemed straightforward
How did you get your account..said my phone number and then my email was not recognised

Be careful you don't have autofill when registering, as it put some info in the wrong place initially.

ccfcrob

Why have they not put the camera in the gantry. Are they filming from the bench?

Users who are viewing this thread