U23's Match at Ricoh (2 Viewers)

chiefdave

Allassani must be pushing for the first team
At least worth having on the bench and start giving him some minutes.

Not like we're scoring goals for fun at the moment so if we've got someone who knows where the net is and is scoring get him called up.

pusbccfc

Allassani and JCH were woeful in the first half but they were phenomenal in the second. Hickman looks brilliant.

cc84cov

JCH would Be ahead of Hiwula for me right now every day of the week. Think him being dropped is Robins giving him a kick up the arse for constantly falling over.

speedie87

U23 ratings + future potential for this season

Addai 7 best seen play to date improved handling, one flap at a cross- not going to be getting in 1st team this season though

Ford 6 ok but not ready for 1st team
Williams 5 no where near first team
Camwell 6 good size and build, athletic, few dodgy passes early on, good left foot though one great long pass and a volley from 20yards

Hickman 6 played ok today but very small and not going to be near first team
Mcullum 7 looks like has a bit of class about him

Eccles 6 no chance of first team this season
Westbrooke 7 was expecting more from him bit disappointed

Jones 6 looked sharper than thought he would - not much end product though
Allasanni 7 hardly in the game but scored twice and got assist. Looks like can finish though so worth a place on bench in coming months

Clark Harris. 8 best player, as was able use his physicality against their young centre halves. Couple of embarrassing dives at the end earnt him a booking

Terry Gibson's perm

Sounds like a decent win, Vydra and Wells would walk into every team in this league and plenty in the Championship too

As spendthrift Burnley (my outsider to be relegated if they have a European run) spent millions on him Vydra should stand out

pusbccfc

JCH showed what he was capable of second half. Strong, superb feet and good link up play. Shame he still tried to con the ref and got booked for diving.

Gibbo

Can somebody devise a format that houses Andreu Allessani Jones and the new guy from Derby? I doubt it

cc84cov

Alessani - 2 goals 2 Assists,Sounds like JCH had a good game also.Both would be in my 1st team squad how both of them cant get ahead of Hiwula is beyond me.

speedie87

Hiwula is decent don’t get the stick he,s getting - are you all the same people who didn’t rate McNulty?

Otis

'Hickman looks brilliant'.

'Hickman played ok today but very small and not going to be near first team'.

There's nowt like opinions is there.

better days

'Hickman looks brilliant'.

'Hickman played ok today but very small and not going to be near first team'.

There's nowt like opinions is there.
I'd heard a lot of good things about Hickman from people in the game
He's not the tallest but seems to have good pace is tenacious and doesn't give the ball away
I reckon he has a chance of making it
There's talk of him going on loan which will show whether he can cope in men's football

Magwitch

How did Westbrook play and who in our first team squad does he compare too? Have heard good things about this lad.

Users who are viewing this thread